    Event ID: 1000
    Date: 4/5/2010
    Time: 1:56:56 PM
    User: N/A
    Computer: SCITSXP3437
    Faulting application outlook.exe, version 12.0.6514.5000, stamp
    4a89dc70, faulting module emailscanner.dll, version 1.0.0.1, stamp
    4b6a9404, debug? 0, fault address 0x000602ca.
    alice, Apr 5, 2010

  2. alice

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Does it open and stay open in Safe mode ? Let us know

    Start > Run > outlook.exe /resetnavpane

    (notice the space between outlook.exe and /resetnavpane)

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Apr 6, 2010

  3. alice

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Nothing at all to do with a virus or malware. It is most likely an Add In.

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Apr 6, 2010