    I have the latest patches for Outlook 2007 installed.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    John, Oct 5, 2009

  2. John

    VanguardLH Guest

    John wrote:

    > I have 4 different emails accounts setup in Outlook 2007. I created a
    > new signature for one of them only. I clicked on the email account
    > and then new message & replies/forward and setup the signature. For
    > some reason it displays the signature in all email accounts and not
    > just the one that I selected. I only want the signature associated
    > with one account.

    http://windowsitpro.com/Articles/Print.cfm?ArticleID=44782

    According to http://outlook-tips.net/beginner/signatures.htm, it's
    rather easy. You just select which account to which your changes for
    signatures will apply. You're saying the "Select signatures for
    account" listbox is missing? This was a new feature in OL2003 (isn't in
    OL2002) but I would suspect it also exists in OL2007.

    VanguardLH, Oct 5, 2009

  3. John

    Gordon Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have 4 different emails accounts setup in Outlook 2007.
    >
    > I created a new signature for one of them only.
    >
    > I clicked on the email account and then new message & replies/forward
    > and setup the signature.

    That's not where you do it in 2007.
    Tools-Options-Mail Format-Signatures.

    Gordon, Oct 5, 2009