    I have just purchased office 2003 a\and when I set outlook express as my
    default newsreader and reboot it resets itself back to having no newsreader
    what does anyone know is the problem. TIA

    PWB, Feb 3, 2004

  2. PWB

    °Mike° Guest

    Control Panel / Internet Options / Programs / News
    Set OE as default. If that doesn't help, type the following into
    the Start / Run box:

    "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /reg

    On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 23:05:18 -0000, in
    <POVTb.16630$>
    PWB scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 3, 2004

  3. PWB

    PWB Guest

    Thanks Mike I tried the first before I asked the NG so now I tried the
    second and it works ok.

    PWB, Feb 9, 2004