    Does anyone know where it is possible to download more stationary - I cannot
    find any on the Microsoft website?

    James
    James Doyle, Jan 19, 2004

  2. James Doyle

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/oe/features/stationery/stationerydl.asp

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:24:45 -0000, in
    <H%WOb.7094$>
    James Doyle scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 19, 2004

  3. James Doyle

    P Fry Guest

    Hi Mike,

    I have tried downloading those but they still do not appear in Outlook 2003.
    Am I doing something wrong?

    Cheers

    James

    P Fry, Jan 19, 2004
  4. James Doyle

    Mike Guest

    Try spelling it correctly - stationery
    Mike

    Mike, Jan 19, 2004
  5. James Doyle

    °Mike° Guest

    Sorry, I'm not an Outlook user. I was merely providing the link.

    On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:11:27 -0000, in
    <oHXOb.7131$>
    P Fry scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jan 19, 2004