    This is a stand alone computer (with cable modem).

    Thank you.

    Peter
    Peter, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Peter

    Harrison Guest

    Tools-> E-mail Accounts...-> View/change existing Address Books or
    Address Lists-> select the LDAP account and press the Delete button.

    You, or someone else must have added the LDAP service by accident. It
    is not needed for a standard POP3 setup.

    Harrison, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Many thanks.

    That leaves a MAPI book that I assume is OK.

    Outlook was loaded when I installed Office 2003. Basically, I use Outlook
    Express for email and may go back to it.

    My PIM still Sidekick 98. If Microsoft ever finds away for Outlook to
    import the CALENDAR file from Sidekick, I will probably switch to it.
    Unfortunately, I have some 15 years going back and at least 10 going forward
    in a tickler file on Sidekick and I don't want to give it up. (It is easy
    to import the address book file).

    If I can't find a real use for Outlook, I may just remove it.

    Thanks for your help.

    Peter

    Peter, Jan 30, 2004