    repair tool. Can some who has more brains then jokes help me out here?

    All Thinked Out,
    Dr. Thinker
    Matt, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Matt

    Moon Guest

    On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 06:31:43 -0400, "Matt"
    <>,wrote:

    >Hello, this is Dr. Thinker,

    Sure you are.

    MORON
    Moon, Oct 8, 2004

  3. Matt

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Matt" <> wrote in message

    > Hello, this is Dr. Thinker, with this second try to get his Outlook 2003's
    > newsreader back. I think deleted it accidently while
    > trying to figure out open Outlook 2003's newsreader. Some wise guy on this
    > newsgroup claimed they wasn't a newreader for Outlook 2003, but my brother
    > stated that he got it open--buit when I got was there all I got was

    Outlook
    > 2003's inbox
    > repair tool. Can some who has more brains then jokes help me out here?

    Your brother, at a guess.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 8, 2004
  4. Matt

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Can you be a little more vague. Like you were told before THERE IS NO NEWS
    READER FOR OUTLOOK ! it uses Outlook Express.. Now start over and explain
    what he did to "Delete" what was never there.

    pcbutts1, Oct 8, 2004
  5. Matt

    Matt Guest

    "Matt" <> wrote in message

    > Hello, this is Dr. Thinker, with this second try to get his Outlook 2003's
    > newsreader back. I think deleted it accidently while
    > trying to figure out open Outlook 2003's newsreader. Some wise guy on this
    > newsgroup claimed they wasn't a newreader for Outlook 2003, but my brother
    > stated that he got it open--buit when I got was there all I got was
    > Outlook 2003's inbox
    > repair tool. Can some who has more brains then jokes help me out here?
    >
    > All Thinked Out,
    > Dr. Thinker

    Neither mind. I got it!

    Signed