    Testing and re testing emails - they send, they appear in sent items, but
    they never arrive or bounce back.

    Could outlook be corrupt?
    ODB, Nov 13, 2006

  2. ODB

    beenthere Guest

    "ODB" <> wrote in message
    news:VyV5h.63873$...
    >I have discovered over the weekend that a number of emails, both with and
    >without attachments didnt arrive at their destination.
    >
    > They didnt bounce back either.
    >
    > I have not altered any forwardings, firewall etc etc settings since.
    >
    > I am only using Windows Firewall and Norton AV06 anyway....tried removing
    > and reinstalling my profiles/email details to no avail.
    >
    > Its an AMD2800, XP system ....
    >
    > Testing and re testing emails - they send, they appear in sent items, but
    > they never arrive or bounce back.
    >
    > Could outlook be corrupt?

    Yes Outlook could be corrupt, Or they`re going to the
    wrong address.
    HTH.
    beenthere, Nov 13, 2006

  3. ODB

    ODB Guest

    Thing is, i tried express as well, and it didnt want to work either.

    and its not a wrong address, its everything i send anywhere - none of it
    arrives....

    ODB, Nov 13, 2006
  4. ODB

    beenthere Guest

    "ODB" <> wrote in message
    > Thing is, i tried express as well, and it didnt want to work either.
    >
    > and its not a wrong address, its everything i send anywhere - none of it
    > arrives....

    Try sending yourself an e-mail.
    That will prove the `outs and ins` bit.
    You send, to your ISP, and then it comes back to you.
    HTH.
    beenthere, Nov 13, 2006
  5. ODB

    old man Guest

    If only certain mails are not getting through, and you receive no err or
    bounce, then the problem is at the recipients end

    old man, Nov 13, 2006
  6. ODB

    Alan Guest

    Hi ODB,

    There's probability that Outlook is corrupt. Our product Advanced
    Outlook Repair can recover mail messages, folders, posts, etc. in PST
    files. You can download a free demo version at
    http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe

    Our product Advanced Outlook Repair is a powerful Microsoft outlook
    recovery tool. It can recover PST files as large as 16777216 TB (i.e.
    17179869184 GB). See more detailed information, please visit
    http://www.datanumen.com/aor/index.htm

    Alan Chen
    DataNumen, Inc. - World leader in data recovery technologies
    Website: http://www.datanumen.com
    Fax: +1-800-9917-FAX (US Toll-Free), +852-31829286 (HONG KONG)
    Alan, Dec 6, 2006
  7. Gordon wrote:
    > Alan wrote:
    >
    >> Hi ODB,
    >>
    >> There's probability that Outlook is corrupt. Our product Advanced
    >> Outlook Repair can recover mail messages, folders, posts, etc. in PST
    >> files. You can download a free demo version at
    >> http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe

    > Spam report id 2050853796 sent to:
    > Spam report id 2050853856 sent to:

    If you're going to run around correcting everyone else, perhaps you
    should fix your fucking clock.

    *plonk*

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk

    Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
    willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay
    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Dec 6, 2006
  8. ODB

    Gordon Guest

    Alan wrote:

    > Hi ODB,
    >
    > There's probability that Outlook is corrupt. Our product Advanced
    > Outlook Repair can recover mail messages, folders, posts, etc. in PST
    > files. You can download a free demo version at
    > http://www.datanumen.com/aor/aor.exe

    Firstly, you do NOT need proprietary software to recover from "corrupted"
    Outlook UNLESS it is the pst file that is corrupted. If it's just the
    Outlook Profile that is corrupted, then just create a new one.

    > Our product Advanced Outlook Repair is a powerful Microsoft outlook
    > recovery tool. It can recover PST files as large as 16777216 TB (i.e.
    > 17179869184 GB). See more detailed information, please visit
    > http://www.datanumen.com/aor/index.htm
    >
    > Alan Chen
    > DataNumen, Inc. - World leader in data recovery technologies
    > Website: http://www.datanumen.com
    > Fax: +1-800-9917-FAX (US Toll-Free), +852-31829286 (HONG KONG)

    Secondly, although you are posting through Googlegroups (which I find VERY
    strange behaviour from someone in the IT industry), PLEASE QUOTE THE POST
    YOU ARE REPLYING TO.

    Please READ the following:

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Thank you.