    any idea ?

    Regards,
    Miguel

    Miguel Jamous, Jul 4, 2006

  2. Two possibilities - one, are you on an Nvidia based motherboard? If so, you
    need to first install and then uninstall the nvidia firewall application.

    second possibility - is this an SBS Premium installation? If so, there's a
    hot fix for ISA you need (or simply install the ISA 2004 SP2 bits, that
    includes it.)

    For more details on both of these, see my blog entries on it.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 4, 2006

  3. Hello Charlie,

    Thanks for your answer,

    but unfortunally i don't have a nvidia based motherboard, but an asus p5wd2
    premium with a pci express nvidia Geforce 6200. no firewall software
    included. I don't understand why i need isa 2004 sp2, since i am accessing
    through the local lan, but i will installed anyway.
    I will post the results later

    Regards,
    Miguel

    Miguel Jamous, Jul 4, 2006
  4. If you're on an SBS network, there's a problem with RPC handling between x64
    and the server.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Miguel Jamous wrote:
    > Hello Charlie,
    >
    > Thanks for your answer,
    >
    > but unfortunally i don't have a nvidia based motherboard, but an asus
    > p5wd2 premium with a pci express nvidia Geforce 6200. no firewall software
    > included. I don't understand why i need isa 2004 sp2, since i am accessing
    > through the local lan, but i will installed anyway.
    > I will post the results later
    >
    > Regards,
    > Miguel

    >> Two possibilities - one, are you on an Nvidia based motherboard? If so,
    >> you need to first install and then uninstall the nvidia firewall
    >> application.
    >>
    >> second possibility - is this an SBS Premium installation? If so, there's
    >> a hot fix for ISA you need (or simply install the ISA 2004 SP2 bits, that
    >> includes it.)
    >>
    >> For more details on both of these, see my blog entries on it.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Charlie.
    >> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
    >>

    >> Miguel Jamous wrote:
    >>> Hello,
    >>>
    >>> I have windows XP64 professional, fresh install.
    >>> I cannot connect my outlook 2003 to exchange 2003, online and offline.
    >>> I get an error of access, with windows 32 i have no problem.
    >>> Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The
    >>> set
    >>> folders could not be opened. The server is not available. Contact your
    >>> administrator if this condition persists.
    >>> I have reinstall several times outlook but no success.
    >>>
    >>> Does anybody have the same problem ?
    >>> any idea ?
    >>>
    >>> Regards,
    >>> Miguel