Outlook 2003 - Contacts List Problems

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by orla, Feb 14, 2005.

  1. orla

    orla Guest

    Outlook 2003 Contacts Bug

    I've been having some problems with my contacts list in Outlook 2003.

    I obtained a new PC and got my son to transfer contacts/e-mails to
    the new PC. He did this by going into C:\Documents and
    Settings\Owner\Local Setings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook and
    copying everything in there to the same directory in the new PC. This
    worked but the contacts list had some errors on opening of a contact.
    So I updated Outlook and this helped after a fashion. Now I get the
    error: "The custom form could not be opened. Outlook will use an
    Outlook form instead" and the other errors that were previously there
    don't appear. After I click OK, the contact opens, but this is very,
    very irritating.

    Any ideas for me please on how to fix this bug?

    TIA

    Orla

    Afte
    orla, Feb 14, 2005