    and come up in safe mode and has the same problem. Have run through the
    detect and repair with same failure.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGhkdWJvaXM=?=, Jul 14, 2005

  2. Is this using personal folders or connecting to a Exchange Server? I
    remember reading a post where someone had problems configuring Outlook 2003
    when setting up Personal Folders. Also, some persons had an issue with 4GBs
    of RAM installed and Outlook 2003 on x64.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 14, 2005

  3. This is using personal folders. Our system also has 4GB of RAM installed,
    outlook 2003 on x64.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGhkdWJvaXM=?=, Jul 14, 2005
  4. There wasn't a specific answer for this issue except for one which
    recommended connecting the Exchange server instead or remove one of the
    memory modules. Please post this to the microsoft.public.outlook group,
    maybe you will be able to get more information since its mostly Outlook
    specific.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 14, 2005
  5. Thanks again for the information, indeed removing 2GB's allows me to use
    Outlook but it isn't a good solution. Hopefully Microsoft will issue a fix
    for this.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGhkdWJvaXM=?=, Jul 14, 2005
  6. Lets hope so, the Office Outlook Team specifically.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 14, 2005
  7. If that isn't weird, tell me what is! Why would Outlook care about amount of
    RAM? And how did anyone come up with that solution? "Shit, Outlook hangs when
    I try to configure it... hmm... Well, let's try to remove a dimm-module... "
    :p

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVpbmhvcg==?=, Jul 15, 2005
  8. Possibly its how Outlook is written.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 15, 2005