  1. Is slow when sending emails , they stay in the outbox a little longer than
    Normal.

    Any Ideas
    Jesus Alvarado !!, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Consultant Guest

    my lord, are you connecting to an exchange server? thoust need more info to
    properly serve thy saviour.

    Consultant, Oct 6, 2004

  3. >-----Original Message-----
    >Is slow when sending emails , they stay in the outbox a

    little longer than
    >Normal.
    >
    >Any Ideas

    Yes, Disconnect your modem, place it in the dishwasher,
    and let it run on the "pots and pans" cycle. Sounds like
    your modem may be clogged.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Jesus Alvarado !!" <> wrote in

    > Is slow when sending emails , they stay in the outbox a little longer
    > than Normal.
    >
    > Any Ideas

    you need to unplug the holes in the wall where the cable goes.
    Rowdy Yates, Oct 7, 2004
  5. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it Rowdy Yates <>
    said in news:Xns957AEE25DBE8Crowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > "Jesus Alvarado !!" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Is slow when sending emails , they stay in the outbox a little longer
    >> than Normal.
    >>
    >> Any Ideas
    >>

    > you need to unplug the holes in the wall where the cable goes.

    no he needs a plunger...makes everything flow faster at my house..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 7, 2004