Outlook 2000 Rules

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Unk, Jan 30, 2005.

  1. Unk

    Unk Guest

    Unk, Jan 30, 2005

  2. Unk

    WormWood Guest

    "LegallyBlind66" <> wrote in message
    news:Qj%Kd.1132$...
    >I have set up my outlook to download all 4 of my accounts and put all
    >of
    > them into my inobox. Can I set up a rule (via rule wizard) to move
    > them to
    > separate folders?
    >
    > I am using Outlook 2000.
    >
    > TIA
    > Legallyblind66

    Every computer user with a vision problem should have the following
    little application: so much better than the magnifier supplied with
    Windows Accessories.
    http://www.bluefive.pair.com/ 017 Kb Zip
    WormWood, Jan 30, 2005

  3. Unk

    WormWood Guest

    "WormWood" wrote: > "LegallyBlind66" <> wrote:
    >>I have set up my outlook to download all 4 of my accounts and put all
    >>of
    >> them into my inobox. Can I set up a rule (via rule wizard) to move
    >> them to
    >> separate folders?
    >>
    >> I am using Outlook 2000.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >> Legallyblind66
    >>

    > Every computer user with a vision problem should have the following
    > little application: so much better than the magnifier supplied with
    > Windows Accessories.
    > http://www.bluefive.pair.com/ 017 Kb Zip

    Oops! Wrong url. 017 Kb Zip

    <http://bluefive.pair.com/pcloupe.htm>

    Also..for your browser, use Mozilla with it's text size increasing
    feature, plus 1000 other different reasons for average users as well.
    :)
    WormWood, Jan 30, 2005
  4. WormWood, <>, wrote:

    > Also..for your browser, use Mozilla with it's text size increasing
    > feature

    Why should he bother to do that at all when IE does it just as well, you
    snotfucked shitcan?
    Taylor Kendrick, Jan 30, 2005
  5. Unk

    Voltardo Guest

    Taylor Kendrick wrote:
    > WormWood, <>, wrote:
    >

    >>Also..for your browser, use Mozilla with it's text size increasing
    >>feature

    > Why should he bother to do that at all when IE does it just as well, you
    > snotfucked shitcan?

    IE changes text size? How do I do that? I can do it in OE.

    LegallyBlind66, Jan 30, 2005
  7. thanks I will check this out. I have a program I used called Zoom Text and
    it does everything but was the dishes.

    legallyblind66

    LegallyBlind66, Jan 30, 2005
  8. On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:38:58 -0800, "LegallyBlind66"
    <> wrote:

    >I have set up my outlook to download all 4 of my accounts and put all of
    >them into my inobox. Can I set up a rule (via rule wizard) to move them to
    >separate folders?
    >
    >I am using Outlook 2000.

    Yes.

    Swill

    --
    "Local Power Company, how may I assist you today?"

    "My power is going out."

    "Have all your lights gone?"

    "No, just the one in the refrigerator."

    www.userfriendly.org