    time?

    Thanks,

    Nico
    Dogy, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Dogy

    °Mike° Guest

    Open a new window and drag it (don't use the maximized button)
    to the size you wish. Close the window whilst holding the CTRL
    key, and new windows should open at that size.

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:44:12 +0200, in
    <>
    Dogy <> scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD
    °Mike°, Jun 24, 2003

  3. Dogy

    Dogy Guest

    Hi,

    Thanks for your reply but this didn't work.
    Any other suggestions?

    Regards,

    Nico

    Dogy, Jun 25, 2003