    get the little res X in the corner. any ideas anyone?

    Regards

    Franco
    Franco Proctor, Sep 6, 2010

  2. "richard" <> wrote in message
    news:16rqjb50j6c2b$...
    > On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 19:20:11 +0100, Franco Proctor wrote:
    >
    >> Can anyone suggest any fix for this, yes I have gone into tools, options,
    >> security and have chacked and unchecked the do not load pictures box, but
    >> all it does is ask if I want to show the picture abd when I say yes I
    >> still
    >> get the little res X in the corner. any ideas anyone?
    >>
    >> Regards
    >>
    >> Franco

    > In that case it is most likely the sender has not linked properly to the
    > images.
    > Do you have hundreds of emails in the main folder? You may want to clear
    > out a lot of them. Perform a compact folder thing. OE has a tendancy to
    > fail when things get to a certain point.

    These are the type of emails I get three or four times a week, they had
    pictures a week ago and not now, all my folders are regularly compacted etc
    and I back up and delete regularly as well. I am puzzled by this.

    Franco
    Franco Proctor, Sep 6, 2010

  3. Franco Proctor

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 19:20:11 +0100, Franco Proctor wrote:

    > Can anyone suggest any fix for this, yes I have gone into tools,
    > options, security and have chacked and unchecked the do not load
    > pictures box, but all it does is ask if I want to show the picture abd
    > when I say yes I still get the little res X in the corner. any ideas
    > anyone?

    A classic (textbook, even) case of a hard drive in need of formatting.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as the woodpecker approached his hot-air balloon.
    Dan C, Sep 6, 2010
  4. Franco Proctor

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 13:51:07 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On 06 Sep 2010 20:36:37 GMT, Dan C <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>A classic (textbook, even) case of a hard drive in need of formatting.

    >Give it a rest. Wasn't even funny the first time.

    Maybe he is a retarded troll.
    joevan, Sep 6, 2010
  5. Franco Proctor

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 11:26:39 -0700, richard wrote:

    > tendancy

    WTF?????

    --
    The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by
    the Government of Oceania itself, ’just to keep people frightened’.
    Aardvark, Sep 7, 2010
  6. Franco Proctor

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 13:51:07 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On 06 Sep 2010 20:36:37 GMT, Dan C <> wrote:
    >
    >>A classic (textbook, even) case of a hard drive in need of formatting.

    > Give it a rest. Wasn't even funny the first time.

    Huh? What is supposed to be funny here?

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he dressed up like Santa and grabbed his axe.
    Dan C, Sep 7, 2010
  7. Franco Proctor

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 18:44:00 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On 07 Sep 2010 01:30:37 GMT, Dan C <> wrote:

    >>Huh? What is supposed to be funny here?

    > You tell me.

    No, I asked you. That means *you* tell *me*. Duh.

    > Why do you tell everyone that the only answer to their
    > problem is to format their hard drive?

    I don't tell everyone that. Are you retarded or something?

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as the antimatter containment vessel ruptured.
    Dan C, Sep 7, 2010
  8. Franco Proctor

    Peter Foldes Guest

    There are a few possibilities. Some are on the sender's end, and some may be
    on your end.

    See these links for information:

    http://www.fjsmjs.com/IE/redx.htm
    And:
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/why.htm#nopreview
    And:
    http://www.oehelp.com/noimg.aspx
    And:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=246186
    And
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/IE/redx.htm
    Also
    Next try uninstalling / reinstalling Flash Player. Use the uninstaller at
    http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157
    Flash player download:
    http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

    Then, Internet Options> Advanced> Security> "Allow active content to run in
    files on My Computer ." Try this both checked and unchecked. You will have
    to close all IE windows for the change to take effect.

    Or, a third-party security program could be blocking scripts/active content.

    --
    Peter

    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Peter Foldes, Sep 7, 2010
  9. Franco Proctor

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 01:30:50 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 16:55:35 -0400, joevan wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 13:51:07 -0700, Evan Platt
    >> <> wrote:

    >>>Give it a rest. Wasn't even funny the first time.

    >> Maybe he is a retarded troll.

    > Or maybe not.

    I really do think you are retarded Dan. Would explain the thousands of
    "Format your hard drive" posts from you.

    Meat Plow, Sep 7, 2010
  10. Franco Proctor

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Sep 7, 2010
  11. Franco Proctor

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:17:42 -0400, Mike Yetto wrote:

    > Meat Plow <> writes and having writ moves on.

    >>> Or maybe not.

    >>I really do think you are retarded Dan. Would explain the thousands of
    >>"Format your hard drive" posts from you.

    > Do you expect a cogent explaination from the DanCbot?
    >
    > Mike "DanCing with the Tards" Yetto

    I really wasn't looking for an explanation. I was voicing my opinion that
    Dan is either mentally or socially deficient or both.

    Meat Plow, Sep 7, 2010
  12. Franco Proctor

    chuckcar Guest

    Meat Plow <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:17:42 -0400, Mike Yetto wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow <> writes and having writ moves on.

    >>>I really do think you are retarded Dan. Would explain the thousands
    >>>of "Format your hard drive" posts from you.

    >> Do you expect a cogent explaination from the DanCbot?
    >>
    >> Mike "DanCing with the Tards" Yetto

    > I really wasn't looking for an explanation. I was voicing my opinion
    > that Dan is either mentally or socially deficient or both.

    Nah, just a somewhat slow kid that's *way* out of his depth with what's
    dealt with here.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Sep 7, 2010
  13. Franco Proctor

    chuckcar Guest

    Dan C <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 21:09:26 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> On 07 Sep 2010 03:54:38 GMT, Dan C <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I don't tell everyone that. Are you retarded or something?

    >> Go away, troll.

    > Pwned.

    'Tard fight!

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Sep 7, 2010
  14. "chuckcar" <> wrote in message
    > Dan C <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 21:09:26 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    >>> Go away, troll.

    >> Pwned.
    >>

    > 'Tard fight!
    >

    > --
    > (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    OK thanks for all your help (NOT) I stupidly thought this newsgroup was
    24hoursupport.helpdesk not whining arguing .7 yearolds.

    Cheers anyway, I'd rather just have the absence of pictures than listen to
    you lot of childish sh*ts acting like children !!
    Franco Proctor, Sep 9, 2010
  15. Franco Proctor

    chuckcar Guest

    "Franco Proctor" <> wrote in

    > "chuckcar" <> wrote in message
    >> Dan C <> wrote in

    >>> Pwned.
    >>>

    >> 'Tard fight!

    > OK thanks for all your help (NOT) I stupidly thought this newsgroup
    > was 24hoursupport.helpdesk not whining arguing .7 yearolds.
    >
    > Cheers anyway, I'd rather just have the absence of pictures than
    > listen to you lot of childish sh*ts acting like children !!

    Well, the two people who I was referring to are two of the major trolls
    here, so such posting regarding them I see as no great crime.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Sep 9, 2010
  16. Franco Proctor

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 17:43:40 +0100, Franco Proctor wrote:

    > "chuckcar" <> wrote in message
    >> Dan C <> wrote in

    >>> Pwned.
    >>>

    >> 'Tard fight!
    >>

    >> --
    >> (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    >>

    > OK thanks for all your help (NOT) I stupidly thought this newsgroup was
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk not whining arguing .7 yearolds.
    >
    > Cheers anyway, I'd rather just have the absence of pictures than listen
    > to you lot of childish sh*ts acting like children !!

    Bugger on off out of here then, stooge.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he rolled off the prostitute.
    Dan C, Sep 10, 2010
  17. Franco Proctor

    NO NAME Guest

    In article <3KXio.61747$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > "Dan C" <> wrote in message
    > > On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 17:43:40 +0100, Franco Proctor wrote:
    > >
    > >> "chuckcar" <> wrote in message

    > >> OK thanks for all your help (NOT) I stupidly thought this newsgroup was
    > >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk not whining arguing .7 yearolds.
    > >>
    > >> Cheers anyway, I'd rather just have the absence of pictures than listen
    > >> to you lot of childish sh*ts acting like children !!

    > > Bugger on off out of here then, stooge.

    > **** you!

    Funny.

    This delusional pedophile asshole loves ruining every OTHER group and
    then comes here with any problems in hopes that no one here has seen the
    constant shit and harassment that he has been flooding the other groups
    with each day. Just Goggle this delusional pedo freak and see exactly
    what I mean. You will NOT find even one decent post over the last 10
    years of the troll's ignorant asshole retarded posts.
    NO NAME, Sep 12, 2010