    Dixie Sanger Guest

    Why won't Outlook send my email? Everything else seems to be working fine.

    Dixie

    Dixie Sanger, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Dixie Sanger

    James Haddow Guest

    You will need to be more specific, have you set the account up correctly?

    James.

    James Haddow, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Dixie Sanger

    Harrison Guest

    Your outgoing mail server settings are wrong.
    Contact your ISP (Comcast), and don't post to Usenet with a valid
    e-mail address. It's where spam comes from.
    See below for one option on masking your address.
    It's best, however, to fake it altogether. Just don't use a valid
    domain name.

    Harrison, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Dixie Sanger wrote:

    > Why won't Outlook send my email? Everything else seems to be working fine.

    You'll never get any answers with a question that vague.

    What *happens* when you try to send email? Do you get any error messages?
    If so, what are they? The more details you can provide, the more likely it
    is that someone can help you.

    Cheers

    Dave P

    --