    my money back.

    Puzzled.

    Thanks. :)

    Stuart Halliday, Aug 9, 2003

  2. Stuart Halliday

    ML-78 Guest

    > This is the 1st time I've came across discs not playing in my player
    > and I was
    > wondering if the discs have RCE in them?
    >
    > Does anyone know?

    All of the discs play fine on my multi region player so they should not be RCE.
    That you can play some of the discs also indicate that they're not RCE.

    When the set came out I remember reading a couple of posts where people reported
    problems with playing some of the episodes, but it's strange that you have
    trouble with whole discs. My guess is that the problem is a combination of discs
    and player. Try testing them in another one.

    ML-78

    ML-78, Aug 10, 2003