    Vr.Gr.
    Willem
    If you want a thing done well, do it yourself

    Willem, Mar 30, 2009

  2. Willem wrote:
    > When I close FF brouwser, the outerframe of the browser stay's on for
    > one second!! I have the latest version 3.0.8.
    > What is wrong???
    >
    > Vr.Gr.
    > Willem

    maybe its a windows problem or a video driver problem

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 30, 2009

  3. Willem

    Willem Guest

    On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:28:04 -0700, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    <> wrote:

    >Willem wrote:
    >> When I close FF brouwser, the outerframe of the browser stay's on for
    >> one second!! I have the latest version 3.0.8.
    >> What is wrong???
    >>
    >> Vr.Gr.
    >> Willem

    >maybe its a windows problem or a video driver problem

    IE brouwser and al my other programs have no problems!!!

    Willem, Mar 30, 2009
  4. Willem wrote:
    > On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:28:04 -0700, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Willem wrote:
    >>> When I close FF brouwser, the outerframe of the browser stay's on for
    >>> one second!! I have the latest version 3.0.8.
    >>> What is wrong???
    >>>
    >>> Vr.Gr.
    >>> Willem

    >> maybe its a windows problem or a video driver problem

    > IE brouwser and al my other programs have no problems!!!

    just because those programs don't have a problem, still
    doesn't mean its a Firefox problem. Again, I don't
    experience the said problem. What operating system are
    you using?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 30, 2009
  5. Willem

    Willem Guest

    On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:05:38 -0700, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    <> wrote:

    >Willem wrote:
    >> On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:28:04 -0700, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> maybe its a windows problem or a video driver problem

    >> IE brouwser and al my other programs have no problems!!!

    >just because those programs don't have a problem, still
    >doesn't mean its a Firefox problem. Again, I don't
    >experience the said problem. What operating system are
    >you using?

    Windows XP Home sp3, 2046Mb mem, Pent. proc. 2.00GHz.

    Willem, Mar 31, 2009
  6. Willem wrote:
    > On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:05:38 -0700, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Willem wrote:

    >>> IE brouwser and al my other programs have no problems!!!

    >> just because those programs don't have a problem, still
    >> doesn't mean its a Firefox problem. Again, I don't
    >> experience the said problem. What operating system are
    >> you using?

    > Windows XP Home sp3, 2046Mb mem, Pent. proc. 2.00GHz.

    try this: Right click on My Computer, select
    Properties, go to Advanced tab, then Properties
    Settings button, and uncheck Animate windows when
    Minimizing and Maximizine.

    Better?

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Mar 31, 2009
  7. Willem

    Willem Guest

    On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:00:12 -0700, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    <> wrote:

    >Willem wrote:
    >> On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:05:38 -0700, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> just because those programs don't have a problem, still
    >>> doesn't mean its a Firefox problem. Again, I don't
    >>> experience the said problem. What operating system are
    >>> you using?

    >> Windows XP Home sp3, 2046Mb mem, Pent. proc. 2.00GHz.

    >try this: Right click on My Computer, select
    >Properties, go to Advanced tab, then Properties
    >Settings button, and uncheck Animate windows when

    I do not have this option to uncheck!!!

    Willem, Mar 31, 2009
  8. Willem

    Justin Guest

    Willem wrote on [Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:55:09 +0200]:
    > On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:00:12 -0700, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Willem wrote:

    >>> Windows XP Home sp3, 2046Mb mem, Pent. proc. 2.00GHz.

    >>try this: Right click on My Computer, select
    >>Properties, go to Advanced tab, then Properties
    >>Settings button, and uncheck Animate windows when

    > I do not have this option to uncheck!!!

    Do you make a habit of !!! over!!!??? emphasizing ?!?!?! your?!?!?1
    speech ?!?!?!?!? in ?!?!?!?! regular ?!?!?!?1 conversations?1?!?!

    Justin, Mar 31, 2009