    fine. It is only the outdoor still shots that come out over exposed. Any
    ideas what might have gone wrong? Is there any way to reset to defaults
    incase I changed something that I should not have?

    RACEMAN, Nov 28, 2004

  2. RACEMAN

    Guest

    In message <Zasqd.34051$>,
    "RACEMAN" <> wrote:

    >I have a Vivitar ViviCam3725 that has sudenly started making all the outdoor
    >still photos come out highly over exposed or washed out. The indoor photos
    >with or without flash come out fine and even outdoor movie clips come out
    >fine. It is only the outdoor still shots that come out over exposed. Any
    >ideas what might have gone wrong? Is there any way to reset to defaults
    >incase I changed something that I should not have?

    Did you change it from auto ISO to ISO 400?

    Did you set it aperture- or shutter-prority mode when it used to be full
    auto?

    Did you set exposure compensation to a positive value?
    --

    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<>
    John P Sheehy <>
    ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>><

    , Nov 28, 2004

  3. RACEMAN

    Jer Guest

    RACEMAN wrote:

    > I have a Vivitar ViviCam3725 that has sudenly started making all the outdoor
    > still photos come out highly over exposed or washed out. The indoor photos
    > with or without flash come out fine and even outdoor movie clips come out
    > fine. It is only the outdoor still shots that come out over exposed. Any
    > ideas what might have gone wrong? Is there any way to reset to defaults
    > incase I changed something that I should not have?

    Time to reset that puppy to factory defaults.

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    Jer, Nov 29, 2004
  4. RACEMAN

    Guest

    In message <coe40c$>,
    Jer <> wrote:

    >RACEMAN wrote:
    >
    >> I have a Vivitar ViviCam3725 that has sudenly started making all the outdoor
    >> still photos come out highly over exposed or washed out. The indoor photos
    >> with or without flash come out fine and even outdoor movie clips come out
    >> fine. It is only the outdoor still shots that come out over exposed. Any
    >> ideas what might have gone wrong? Is there any way to reset to defaults
    >> incase I changed something that I should not have?

    >Time to reset that puppy to factory defaults.

    Maybe even take out the battery for a few minutes.
    --

    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<>
    John P Sheehy <>
    ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>><

    , Nov 29, 2004
  5. In article <Zasqd.34051$>,
    "RACEMAN" <> wrote:

    > I have a Vivitar ViviCam3725 that has sudenly started making all the outdoor
    > still photos come out highly over exposed or washed out. The indoor photos
    > with or without flash come out fine and even outdoor movie clips come out
    > fine. It is only the outdoor still shots that come out over exposed. Any
    > ideas what might have gone wrong? Is there any way to reset to defaults
    > incase I changed something that I should not have?

    Cloudy weather?

    Kevin McMurtrie, Nov 29, 2004