    It won't allow a "static (dmz, inside)" type command.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Dorian
    Dorian, Sep 2, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    Dorian <> wrote:
    :Is there a way to Redirect outgoing traffic from my inside
    :interface/network?

    :It won't allow a "static (dmz, inside)" type command.

    It will if you have PIX 6.2 or later.

    static (dmz, inside) tcp INSIDEIP INSIDEPORT DMZIP DMZPORT netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0
    --
    Take care in opening this message: My grasp on reality may have shaken
    loose during transmission!
    Walter Roberson, Sep 3, 2004