Outbound Option - Blended Agent - Campaign Manager

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Alessandro, Jul 12, 2004.

  1. Alessandro

    Alessandro Guest

    Dear experts,
    I'd like to have some explanations about the Blended Agent and the
    Campaign Manager:
    1) May I populate the Campaign Manager tables run-time?
    2) May I populate them from an external process, without using the BA
    Import?
    3) What happen if the Campaign Manager find no records in the table?
    Does the Campaign "close" so that I've to re-open it manually or it
    still continues to do a sort of polling in the table till the Campaign
    ending-time come? I mean, if the Campaign starts and the Dial_list is
    empty, what happen? Do the Campaign end?
    4) What I want to do is to populate a Campaign Manager table with the
    excedeed customers who call and can't be served for the queue is too
    long. In this way I can put them in a sort of virtual queue, in a sort
    of list. Then the 'continuous' polling of the Campaign Manager can
    look at the table of the customers not served and call them back when
    a blended agent is finally free. Is it possible?

    Thanks a lot in advance for your replies.
    Alessandro, Jul 12, 2004