    something on either digg or slashdot about this starting recently, any one
    read about this or are getting BSOD just doing nothing really hard on the
    net? thanks...Joe

    Joe_Z, Feb 20, 2007

  2. Joe_Z

    Guest

    Slashdot http://tinyurl.com/2bhrsj
    Digg.com http://tinyurl.com/24843j
    --
    Always on my mind
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=15JAiqYQKJs

    , Feb 20, 2007

  3. Joe_Z

    Zebraloc Guest

    On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 01:51:01 GMT, "Joe_Z" <> wrote:

    >In the past 3 or 4 months I've gotten a few blue screens while just surfing
    >the net, if I remember corectly it happens when I click to down load a file
    >mainly, I'm useing slim browser lite and it's up to date, I think I saw
    >something on either digg or slashdot about this starting recently, any one
    >read about this or are getting BSOD just doing nothing really hard on the
    >net? thanks...Joe

    Google Memtest. It will direct you to make a bootable floppy or CD
    where you can test your RAM for any errors. RAM errors can cause the
    BSOD. Once the bad stick of RAM is gone, so are the BSODs. At least
    that's my experience.

    Zebraloc, Feb 20, 2007
  4. Joe_Z

    Joe_Z Guest