    next week?

    Thanks
    Mike

    Mike Lynn, Feb 16, 2008

  2. Mike Lynn

    John R Guest

    "Mike Lynn" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Knowing that Microsoft likes to throw curves in their exams from reading
    > other posts, are there any items I should look at in the knowledge base
    > that may not have been included in the MS Press book before I go take my
    > exam next week?

    The 'curves' that you allude to are from other people's failure to fully
    prepare for the exam.

    There will be nothing on the test that is not listed in the objectives.
    You should understand all of the objectives listed for the test here...

    No single training source is going to prepare you 100% for any exam, and
    that includes the MS Press books. Certifications are about certifying
    experience, and that is going to be the best teacher. The MS Press books
    are very good (IMHO) in what they present, however they may not present
    every objective, and may only touch on others. The official objectives are
    what you should be looking at to see if you are prepared.

    Good luck to you.

    John R

    John R, Feb 18, 2008

  3. Mike Lynn

    Dude Guest

    Microsoft threw less curves in this exam than most of their other exams. I
    thought it was pretty straightforward and stuck pretty close to the exam
    objectives. Maybe this exam is new and they haven't had time to come up with
    trick questions yet? This exam had less trick questions than 70-622.

    Dude, Mar 22, 2008
  4. Mike Lynn

    Antonio Guest

    How many questions are on the 70-620 and what testing software (besides
    measureup) is the best to utilize when studying for the 70-620 exam?

    Antonio, Mar 29, 2008