    VT, NH, NYC, NJ, DC, then back home...

    Should take about 3 weeks... maybe...

    Will be leaving this coming weekend...

    Ghost, Sep 29, 2003

  2. Ghost

    RussS Guest

    Have a great break dood. I have fond memories of a couple of those areas
    when I was young and foolish :)

    RussS, Sep 29, 2003

  3. Ghost

    Guest

    Ghost, you have a good vacation.

    >hey guys and gals...
    >
    >I will be out of pocket for most of October... I will be on a much well
    >deserved and much needed vacation... We will be driving all over- PA, NY,
    >VT, NH, NYC, NJ, DC, then back home...
    >
    >Should take about 3 weeks... maybe...
    >
    >Will be leaving this coming weekend...

    , Sep 29, 2003
  4. Ghost

    Lee Guest

    On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 04:08:13 GMT, (Ghost) wrote:

    >hey guys and gals...
    >
    >I will be out of pocket for most of October... I will be on a much well
    >deserved and much needed vacation... We will be driving all over- PA, NY,
    >VT, NH, NYC, NJ, DC, then back home...
    >
    >Should take about 3 weeks... maybe...
    >
    >Will be leaving this coming weekend...

    Where in NH? Maybe we can meet for coffee.

    Lee

    Remember Noel in the addy

    Lee, Sep 29, 2003
  5. Ghost

    Ghost Guest

    In article <>, Lee
    <> wrote:

    > On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 04:08:13 GMT, (Ghost) wrote:
    >
    > >hey guys and gals...
    > >
    > >I will be out of pocket for most of October... I will be on a much well
    > >deserved and much needed vacation... We will be driving all over- PA, NY,
    > >VT, NH, NYC, NJ, DC, then back home...
    > >
    > >Should take about 3 weeks... maybe...
    > >
    > >Will be leaving this coming weekend...

    > Where in NH? Maybe we can meet for coffee.
    >

    > Lee
    >
    > Remember Noel in the addy

    I have no idea where in NH... probably the lower half I would think.. we
    are just gonna go... If you have a suggestion- even for coffee, by all
    means tell me where to go (pun intended.. lol)..

    Seriously, tell me where you are, maybe we will meet for coffee somewhere...

    I have few real plans- I know some places I want to go in the various
    states, but no timeplans or anything...

    Ghost, Sep 29, 2003
  6. Ghost

    Ghost Guest

    In article <>, "Kathy"
    <> wrote:

    > Hey Ghost!
    >
    > Enjoy yourself :) NY is the area where I live.... check out the colorful
    > leaves on the trees when you are there, it's beautiful.
    >

    > "Ghost" <> wrote in message
    > > hey guys and gals...
    > >
    > > I will be out of pocket for most of October... I will be on a much well
    > > deserved and much needed vacation... We will be driving all over- PA, NY,
    > > VT, NH, NYC, NJ, DC, then back home...
    > >
    > > Should take about 3 weeks... maybe...
    > >
    > > Will be leaving this coming weekend...

    Kathy... where in NY are you??? I was born and raised there in NYC and am
    familiar with NYC and Westchester.. I will be in western NY, the Albany
    area, and in then in the NYC area for at least a week or so.

    Ghost, Sep 29, 2003
  7. Ghost

    Lee Guest

    On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:08:34 GMT, (Ghost) wrote:

    >I have no idea where in NH... probably the lower half I would think.. we
    >are just gonna go... If you have a suggestion- even for coffee, by all
    >means tell me where to go (pun intended.. lol)..
    >
    >Seriously, tell me where you are, maybe we will meet for coffee somewhere...
    >
    >I have few real plans- I know some places I want to go in the various
    >states, but no timeplans or anything...

    If you happen into SW NH, we can meet for coffee at Casey J's at the
    crossroads of Rts 12 and 119 in Fitzwilliam. Or, Swanzey Diner on Rt
    12 in Swanzey.

    Lee, Sep 30, 2003