    *Slow day Posts Blog*
    Pictorial Amusement from the web at
    http://nzcollector.blogspot.com
    Collector»NZ, May 13, 2005

  2. Collector»NZ

    EMB Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:
    > Well I am back on the road again, so no posts here for a week of two
    > while I get a new connection at my destination.
    >
    > Joining a Wifi network at my new location so that will be interesting.

    Best of luck with the move.

    --
    EMB
    EMB, May 13, 2005

  3. Collector»NZ

    Me Guest

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:36:11 +1200, Collector»NZ
    <> wrote:

    >Well I am back on the road again, so no posts here for a
    >week of two while I get a new connection at my destination.

    Im off to London, 17 quid a month broadband...
    but they do have our population in one city!
    Me, May 13, 2005
  4. Me wrote:
    > On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:36:11 +1200, Collector»NZ
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Well I am back on the road again, so no posts here for a
    >>week of two while I get a new connection at my destination.

    > Im off to London, 17 quid a month broadband...
    > but they do have our population in one city!

    There is almost twice the NZ population in the London metro area
    Nathan Mercer, May 13, 2005
  5. Collector»NZ

    EMB Guest

    Nathan Mercer wrote:

    > There is almost twice the NZ population in the London metro area

    Which is roughly the same as the Greater Auckland area.

    --
    EMB
    EMB, May 14, 2005
  6. Collector»NZ

    Jerry Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > Nathan Mercer wrote:
    >

    >> There is almost twice the NZ population in the London metro area

    > Which is roughly the same as the Greater Auckland area.

    Huh???
    Jerry, May 14, 2005
  7. Collector»NZ

    akiwi Guest

    On Sat, 14 May 2005 21:41:28 +1200, Jerry <> wrote:

    >EMB wrote:
    >> Nathan Mercer wrote:
    >>

    >>> There is almost twice the NZ population in the London metro area

    >> Which is roughly the same as the Greater Auckland area.
    >>

    >Huh???

    Auckland city is approx 200 sq miles. London is approx 610 sq miles.
    Six times the people of Auckland and three times the area.
    akiwi, May 14, 2005
  8. Bad news guys I am back. Duck for cover...

    Collector»NZ, May 20, 2005
  9. Collector»NZ

    Matty F Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:

    > Bad news guys I am back. Duck for cover...

    That's odd. Redbaiter came back today also. Has anyone ever seen you and
    him in the same room together?
    Matty F, May 20, 2005
  10. I think you wouldnt like to take the risk of putting him in the same room as
    me, one of us wouldnt leave the room, the other would probably in handcuffs
    :cool:

    Collector»NZ, May 20, 2005
  11. In article <>,
    says...

    > I think you wouldnt like to take the risk of putting him in the same room as
    > me, one of us wouldnt leave the room, the other would probably in handcuffs
    > :cool:

    Don't worry. I don't think you can get arrested for squashing
    thallophytic lifeforms.

    Peter Huebner, May 20, 2005