Out of date browser

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?R3J1bXB5IEdyYW1wcw==?=, Jul 7, 2005.

  1. running Windows XP SP2 get 'Out of date browser' message when attempting to
    connect to web cams and some web sites

    =?Utf-8?B?R3J1bXB5IEdyYW1wcw==?=, Jul 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R3J1bXB5IEdyYW1wcw==?=

    Rick Guest

    This group is not for Windows XP (32-bit) SP2. It's the Windows x64
    (64-bit group).

    Rick, Jul 7, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?R3J1bXB5IEdyYW1wcw==?=

    Gary MCSE Guest

    You're not in the right group Grumpy.
    This is for the x64 Platform.
    Saturn Smith

    Gary MCSE, Jul 7, 2005
  4. Sorry, I hope I get as quick a reply to my problem as being told i am in the
    wrong group.

    =?Utf-8?B?R3J1bXB5IEdyYW1wcw==?=, Jul 7, 2005
  5. Sorry, I hope I get as quick a reply to my problem from the right group as

    =?Utf-8?B?R3J1bXB5IEdyYW1wcw==?=, Jul 7, 2005
  6. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 7, 2005