    I have been given a set of books that were purchased a few years ago.
    Is there any need for concern? Have the books been updated?

    --

    New MCP, May 6, 2008

  2. "New MCP" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > I would like to know if anyone has had any problems with book versions.
    >
    > I have been given a set of books that were purchased a few years ago.
    > Is there any need for concern? Have the books been updated?
    >
    > --

    It helps to know what subject we are talking about.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 6, 2008

  3. New MCP

    PAJ Guest

    On Mon, 5 May 2008 21:48:00 -0700, New MCP
    <> wrote:

    >I would like to know if anyone has had any problems with book versions.
    >
    >I have been given a set of books that were purchased a few years ago.
    >Is there any need for concern? Have the books been updated?

    So long as all the ingredients are readily available they will still be
    of some use.
    You will also have to covert the old imperial weights to the newer
    metric ones.
    Happy cooking!

    PAJ, May 6, 2008
  4. New MCP

    John R Guest

    "New MCP" <> wrote in message
    >I would like to know if anyone has had any problems with book versions.
    >
    > I have been given a set of books that were purchased a few years ago.
    > Is there any need for concern? Have the books been updated?

    It's easy to tell if the books have been updated. Simply check the books
    properties by right clicking on the title page, go to properties, and then
    check the Publication and SP levels, and compare them to the current ones.
    You might have to install the Micropress String Inserter (MSI) installer
    version 3.0 as most newer updates are only supported for installation using
    the new version. This will require at least 6 GB of free pages, so make
    sure you have those available.

    John R

    John R, May 6, 2008
  5. New MCP

    JaR Guest

    On 5/6/2008,John R had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > "New MCP" <> wrote in message
    > > I would like to know if anyone has had any problems with book
    > > versions.
    > >
    > > I have been given a set of books that were purchased a few years
    > > ago. Is there any need for concern? Have the books been updated?
    > >

    > It's easy to tell if the books have been updated. Simply check the
    > books properties by right clicking on the title page, go to
    > properties, and then check the Publication and SP levels, and compare
    > them to the current ones. You might have to install the Micropress
    > String Inserter (MSI) installer version 3.0 as most newer updates are
    > only supported for installation using the new version. This will
    > require at least 6 GB of free pages, so make sure you have those
    > available.
    >
    > John R

    *SNERK*

    Oh, and PotD!

    --
    JaR
    I <3 geek talk

    JaR, May 6, 2008
  6. New MCP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I would like to know if anyone has had any problems with book versions.
    >>
    >> I have been given a set of books that were purchased a few years ago.
    >> Is there any need for concern? Have the books been updated?

    Yes the qur'an has been updated, it is now called the 'terrorists cook
    book'. Sorry, I forget the isbn number.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 6, 2008
  7. New MCP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> > I would like to know if anyone has had any problems with book
    >> > versions.
    >> >
    >> > I have been given a set of books that were purchased a few years
    >> > ago. Is there any need for concern? Have the books been updated?
    >> >

    >> It's easy to tell if the books have been updated. Simply check the
    >> books properties by right clicking on the title page, go to
    >> properties, and then check the Publication and SP levels, and compare
    >> them to the current ones. You might have to install the Micropress
    >> String Inserter (MSI) installer version 3.0 as most newer updates are
    >> only supported for installation using the new version. This will
    >> require at least 6 GB of free pages, so make sure you have those
    >> available.
    >>
    >> John R

    >*SNERK*
    >
    >Oh, and PotD!

    made me chuckle too!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 6, 2008
  8. New MCP

    JaR Guest

    On 5/6/2008,Kline Sphere had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    FYI: http://www.jesusandmo.net/

    --
    JaR
    If you're gonna go off-topic...

    JaR, May 6, 2008
  9. New MCP

    OTHMAN Guest

    "Kline Sphere" wrote:

    > >> I would like to know if anyone has had any problems with book versions.
    > >>
    > >> I have been given a set of books that were purchased a few years ago.
    > >> Is there any need for concern? Have the books been updated?

    > Yes the qur'an has been updated, it is now called the 'terrorists cook
    > book'. Sorry, I forget the isbn number.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    dude, you are an A$$Hole

    OTHMAN, May 6, 2008
  10. New MCP

    OTHMAN Guest

  11. New MCP

    PAJ Guest

    On Tue, 6 May 2008 10:26:04 -0700, OTHMAN
    <> wrote:

    >> Yes the qur'an has been updated, it is now called the 'terrorists cook
    >> book'. Sorry, I forget the isbn number.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >dude, you are an A$$Hole

    A 2-dollar hole?
    What is this, a shite hotel room?

    PAJ, May 6, 2008
  12. New MCP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Yes the qur'an has been updated, it is now called the 'terrorists cook
    >> book'. Sorry, I forget the isbn number.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >dude, you are an A$$Hole

    a bit rich coming from such jerk like you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 6, 2008
  13. New MCP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, May 6, 2008
  14. New MCP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, May 6, 2008
  15. New MCP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, May 6, 2008
  16. New MCP

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, May 6, 2008
  17. New MCP

    kpg Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in news:uDYGoq5rIHA.5068
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > On 5/6/2008,Kline Sphere had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    >> Yes the qur'an has been updated, it is now called the 'terrorists cook
    >> book'. Sorry, I forget the isbn number.
    >>

    > FYI: http://www.jesusandmo.net/

    OH THAT'S JUST GREAT!

    So I open this link, against my better judgement I might add,
    and what do I see!?

    Yep, An image of you know who...Now the dang terrorists will
    probably hunt me down and kill me in my sleep.

    Thanks a lot.

    How about a SFL next time?

    kp^H^HJaR

    kpg, May 6, 2008
  18. New MCP

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message

    >>> It's easy to tell if the books have been updated. Simply check the
    >>> books properties by right clicking on the title page, go to
    >>> properties, and then check the Publication and SP levels, and compare
    >>> them to the current ones. You might have to install the Micropress
    >>> String Inserter (MSI) installer version 3.0 as most newer updates are
    >>> only supported for installation using the new version. This will
    >>> require at least 6 GB of free pages, so make sure you have those
    >>> available.
    >>>
    >>> John R

    >>*SNERK*
    >>
    >>Oh, and PotD!

    > made me chuckle too!

    The boy has talent... sumbudy nominate him or sumfin.

    Bill Hileman, May 6, 2008
  19. On Tue, 06 May 2008 13:05:16 -0700, kpg <> wrote:

    >> FYI: http://www.jesusandmo.net/

    >OH THAT'S JUST GREAT!
    >
    >So I open this link, against my better judgement I might add,
    >and what do I see!?
    >
    >Yep, An image of you know who...Now the dang terrorists will
    >probably hunt me down and kill me in my sleep.
    >
    >Thanks a lot.

    in the name Allah the merciful and his great prophet Muhammad (praise
    be unto him), i hereby order a holly jihad against the infidels of the
    MCNGP.

    now go and pray for forgiveness

    Cleric Mohd Asri Zainul Abidin

    Cleric Mohd Asri Zainul Abidin, May 7, 2008
  20. New MCP

    Jtyc Guest

    > in the name Allah the merciful and his great prophet Muhammad (praise
    > be unto him), i hereby order a holly jihad against the infidels of the
    > MCNGP.
    >
    > now go and pray for forgiveness

    Are you takfiri?

    Jtyc, May 8, 2008