    This keeps happening and is very annoying, in case I need to test all is
    working ok.
    Regards Susan Owen.
    susan.owen6, Jan 9, 2004

  2. susan.owen6

    Boomer Guest

    susan.owen6, <> wrote:

    > Please can you tell me why I can't receive a message posted to
    > my self in Outlook?
    > This keeps happening and is very annoying, in case I need to
    > test all is working ok.
    > Regards Susan Owen.

    Huh? If you are havinging BT problems with your e-mail. Please
    contact them for further help and information.

    In any case... (unless you like spam)

    ~ Munging ~
    http://www.ecofuture.org/jmnews.html#hide

    If you use OE go to...
    Tools> Accounts> News> Properties> General tab
    Change your account name in User Information.

    Example:

    ----------> lid

    ~ Spambots ~
    http://www.sendfakemail.com/fakemail/botbait/makebait.asp

    ~ Harvesting ~
    http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
    http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/spam/harvesting.html

    ~Safe Hex ~
    http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/articles/safehex.html
    http://www.claymania.com/safe-hex.html

    Freeware programs:
    SpamPal for Windows http://www.spampal.org/
    FrontGateMX http://www.presorium.com/index.shtml

    Unpatched IE security holes
    http://pivx.com/larholm/unpatched/

    Protecting Your Privacy & Security
    http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/main-nf.htm
    Boomer, Jan 9, 2004

  3. susan.owen6

    cc Guest

    I am sure there could be a lot of reasons for this.
    It happened to me and it had to do with my spamblocker. Evidently I put my
    own email address into it. I use Earthlink spam blocker and when I sent a
    message to myself it ended up blocked.
    Charlie

    cc, Jan 9, 2004