    U.K. (east coast),above the WASH...See ,I'm turnin' it into trivia fun as
    well as a helpsite...guess the town i'll call my new newsgroup....SOZ for
    that shite....
    fredcromer, May 6, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, fredcromer emerged from the bunker
    carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > In Outlook express, when i wrote a message/email and sent it, i used
    > to have the copies in the sent folder...i don't now. Also after
    > deleting emails, they too don't register in the del items
    > folder........YES i have checked the box for save sent messages in
    > sent items folder....i'm wondering if Mailwasher, which i use to
    > filter my emails is having an effect on out.ex.!!

    Ridiculous statement of the year frontrunner... ;-)

    > ALL....FRED from a small fishing resort in the U.K. (east
    > coast),above the WASH...See ,I'm turnin' it into trivia fun as well
    > as a helpsite...guess the town i'll call my new newsgroup....SOZ for
    > that shite....

    Aaaah well Fred, that explains it - anywhere in that region is dodgy as
    ****, as they say on Eastenders.

    Are you inbred by any chance ?

    <runs and ducks>
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, May 7, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    gb Guest

    Maybe it's refusing to work until you learn to compose emails with proper
    grammar and spelling?

    Btw, why does anyone need to know where you live?

    gb

    gb, May 7, 2004