Our new e-mail address

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dawn Klingshirn, May 25, 2004.

  1. Good morning Laura

    Thanks for letting us into your home yesterday. Sorry, from coming by
    unannounced.

    Poor Kelly never gets out, and it was a trilled to her!

    We had gone to that new (to me) Mexican restaurant...the old Castle for
    dinner...it was pretty good, the prices were great!

    I have Sean's party marked on our calendar...is there anything special he
    would like?

    Your house looks great! I love the family room! It's so homey feeling!! You
    have such a good eye for color and style.

    I'll be praying for Jeff and all the people involved in this mess(which
    includes your family). I'm sure in hind sight, the easiest part was telling
    them...now the fighting (with smiles) will begin. Mention to Jeff, maybe
    Amber will make a copy of the check from Kokosing, it will have the
    Suburban's received date stamp on it and if Jerry doesn't give Jeff 50% of
    that check he will have a copy of the check to prove it was in fact received
    in May. I wish I had gone back now, just to over see everything. It would
    have been hard for them to hide everything from me... all corresponded go
    through that office one way or another. I could have played espionage!

    Have a nice day
    Love ya'
    Dawn
    Dawn Klingshirn, May 25, 2004

  2. Dawn Klingshirn

    Rifleman Guest

    "Dawn Klingshirn" <@centurytel.net> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Good morning Laura

    Rest of drivel snipped

    Sheeeesh! Do people just not NOTICE that the Compose Window says NEWS SERVER
    and not MAIL ACCOUNT?
    Rifleman, May 25, 2004

  3. Dawn Klingshirn

    Trent SC Guest

    > > Good morning Laura
    >
    > Rest of drivel snipped
    >
    > Sheeeesh! Do people just not NOTICE that the Compose Window says NEWS

    SERVER
    > and not MAIL ACCOUNT?

    Clearly not. The shame is that the email didn't have any really good
    gossip. Ah well.
    Trent SC, May 25, 2004
  4. Dawn Klingshirn

    Laura Guest

    In news:,
    Dawn Klingshirn <@centurytel.net> wrote:
    :: Good morning Laura
    ::

    Hello Dawn

    :: Thanks for letting us into your home yesterday. Sorry, from coming by
    :: unannounced.

    That was fine. I am really sorry about Pops being naked, but he ran out of
    his medication, and you know how some of these old people can be.

    ::
    :: Poor Kelly never gets out, and it was a trilled to her!

    I am trilled that she was trilled.

    :: We had gone to that new (to me) Mexican restaurant...the old Castle
    :: for dinner...it was pretty good, the prices were great!
    ::
    You probably shouldn't have gone there - but then again it may have been
    just a rumor about all the staph infections coming from there. To be on
    the safe side, perhaps a visit to your GP could be in order.

    :: I have Sean's party marked on our calendar...is there anything
    :: special he would like?

    Unfortunately we have had to postpone the party. Sean's sentencing is that
    day and we are not sure when we will be able to see him next. I am sure he
    will be pleased to know you are thinking of him.
    ::
    :: Your house looks great! I love the family room! It's so homey
    :: feeling!! You have such a good eye for color and style.
    ::

    It was nothing really. Once we have the roof installed I am sure it will
    be a lot more comfortable. Hopefully this will be done before winter.

    :: I'll be praying for Jeff and all the people involved in this
    :: mess(which includes your family). I'm sure in hind sight, the
    :: easiest part was telling them...now the fighting (with smiles) will
    :: begin. Mention to Jeff, maybe Amber will make a copy of the check
    :: from Kokosing, it will have the Suburban's received date stamp on it
    :: and if Jerry doesn't give Jeff 50% of that check he will have a copy
    :: of the check to prove it was in fact received in May. I wish I had
    :: gone back now, just to over see everything. It would have been hard
    :: for them to hide everything from me... all corresponded go through
    :: that office one way or another. I could have played espionage!
    ::
    I don't really understand all that stuff, and it doesn't really bother me
    whether Jeff or Jerry gets the money. I think I told you I was sleeping
    with both of them, so it is no big deal.

    :: Have a nice day
    :: Love ya'
    :: Dawn

    I love you too Dawn.

    Hugs and kisses
    Laura
    Laura, May 25, 2004
  5. Dawn Klingshirn

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 25 May 2004 13:44:25 +0100, "Rifleman" <>
    wrote:

    >"Dawn Klingshirn" <@centurytel.net> wrote in
    >message news:...
    >> Good morning Laura

    >Rest of drivel snipped
    >
    >Sheeeesh! Do people just not NOTICE that the Compose Window says NEWS SERVER
    >and not MAIL ACCOUNT?

    Yeah, and she didn't even put her new email address in. Should have
    included her phone number.
    joevan
    joevan, May 25, 2004
  6. Dawn Klingshirn

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 25 May 2004 21:13:10 +0800, "Laura" <>
    wrote:

    >In news:,
    >Dawn Klingshirn <@centurytel.net> wrote:
    >:: Good morning Laura
    >::
    >
    >Hello Dawn
    >

    >That was fine. I am really sorry about Pops being naked, but he ran out of
    >his medication, and you know how some of these old people can be.
    >
    >::

    Now it's getting better. Some real dirt bags now.
    joevan
    joevan, May 25, 2004