Our Heavenly Mother and Several Saints 10-17-03

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mcinn, Jan 31, 2013.

  1. mcinn

    mcinn Guest

    This Revelation says,
    " In the creation of this Gift, in the preparation of this Gift, the
    enemy of all that is right, good, moral, just and pure, fought a
    battle unbelievable to the human mind, thus determined that no one
    would ever hear of the Reputation of The Beloved Holy Queen of
    Heaven. Of course, this was foolish on his part, because The Heavenly
    Father is the Greatest Power that could ever or will ever exist, and
    One so close to Him called ‘His Mother’, She too, was and is a Power
    beyond the human knowledge or understanding She is thought to be,
    understood to be."

    REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
    ON OCTOBER 17,2003 AT 12:26 P.M.

    OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER
    SEVERAL SAINTS

    “ I am your Heavenly Mother.

    There are Several Who stand with Me Where I am, All anxious to
    have input into this Beautiful Gift of Divine Love that was designed
    by The Creator for the benefit of Souls of millions of human beings.

    In the creation of this Gift, in the preparation of this Gift,
    the enemy of all that is right, good, moral, just and pure, fought a
    battle unbelievable to the human mind, thus determined that no one
    would ever hear of the Reputation of The Beloved Holy Queen of
    Heaven. Of course, this was foolish on his part, because The Heavenly
    Father is the Greatest Power that could ever or will ever exist, and
    One so close to Him called ‘His Mother’, She too, was and is a Power
    beyond the human knowledge or understanding She is thought to be,
    understood to be.

    Somehow, the very name ‘Mother’ softens what is spoken to Her.
    She smiles back and says, ‘I will help you to the degree you request,
    but remember, you then are responsible for carrying on what you know
    is correct morally, logically, purely, and pleasing to The Creator in
    all you think, all you want.’

    I smile at My Words at this time, because throughout the world,
    there are millions and millions of all ages of human life; rarely do
    many of them fully understand the Greatness in Divine Plan, and that
    when they pray, their prayers are heard exactly as they deliver the
    prayers, but the human nature does not always sense that they are
    heard, due to the fact that what is or was requested may come in a
    different form, degree, manner and timing.

    As I close these Words at this time, I plead with you: Always
    remember, your Soul is a Portion of The Creator of All Things, and the
    Soul is never out of contact with The Divine.”

    Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
    Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
    www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
    All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
    and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time.
    Copyright 1996 FMK
    This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

    mcinn, Jan 31, 2013