    about installing \oe.

    Any advice anyone?

    KJW

    KJAYW, Jan 27, 2006

  2. KJAYW

    k35454 Guest

    "KJAYW" <> wrote in message
    news:hMxCf.24962$...
    My Outlook Express is corrupted & I need to re install. The
    problem is that I don't know how to uninstall (is it an integral part of
    Internet explorer?) and don't know where to look to obtain new install.

    Do I have to reinstall Internet Explorer - looked at the Microsoft site
    but it's all about installing the SP2 - not the core programme.Nothing
    about installing \oe.

    Any advice anyone?

    KJW

    Depending on your OS, you may have a repair facility for IE/OE
    under start>accessories>system tools>system information>tools, or if you go
    to add/remove programs and select microsoft IE, click on remove
    and it may give you an option to repair before committing to remove.
    k35454.

    k35454, Jan 28, 2006

  3. "KJAYW" <> wrote in message
    > My Outlook Express is corrupted & I need to re install. The
    > problem is that I don't know how to uninstall (is it an integral
    > part of Internet explorer?) and don't know where to look to obtain
    > new install.
    >
    > Do I have to reinstall Internet Explorer - looked at the Microsoft
    > site but it's all about installing the SP2 - not the core
    > programme.Nothing
    > about installing \oe.
    >
    > Any advice anyone?
    >

    > KJW

    Take a look here:
    <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/318378/EN-US/>

    Boscoe Pertwee, Jan 28, 2006
  4. KJAYW

    dadiOH Guest

    KJAYW wrote:
    > My Outlook Express is corrupted & I need to re install. The
    > problem is that I don't know how to uninstall (is it an integral part
    > of Internet explorer?) and don't know where to look to obtain new
    > install.
    >
    > Do I have to reinstall Internet Explorer - looked at the Microsoft
    > site but it's all about installing the SP2 - not the core
    > programme.Nothing about installing \oe.
    >
    > Any advice anyone?

    Control Panel
    Add/remove programs
    Microsoft Internet Explorer...
    Remove
    Tick "Add a component"
    Select outlook Express

    You may have to remove OE (via add/remove) before the option to add it
    is presented.

    --
    dadiOH

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...