    screens when more than one is opened.

    Never did this before.

    Anybody have an idea how to stop it.
    j walker, Feb 28, 2006

  2. j walker

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:06:01 -0600, j walker <> wrote:

    >For some reason Outlook Express has started to tile the new message
    >screens when more than one is opened.
    >
    >Never did this before.
    >
    >Anybody have an idea how to stop it.

    Friends don't let friends use Outlook. Having said that, look under
    the View menu perhaps?
    Evan Platt, Feb 28, 2006

  3. j walker

    j walker Guest

    On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:20:49 -0800, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:06:01 -0600, j walker <> wrote:
    >
    >>For some reason Outlook Express has started to tile the new message
    >>screens when more than one is opened.
    >>
    >>Never did this before.
    >>
    >>Anybody have an idea how to stop it.

    >Friends don't let friends use Outlook. Having said that, look under
    >the View menu perhaps?

    Unfortunately that didn't work. I thin OE is following the lead of the
    IE pages but I can't find a place where I can tell OE not to tile.
    j walker, Mar 3, 2006