    dialogue box doesn't come up. In IE6, right clicking and selecting Print
    to print a web page doesn't work, and neither ill pages (eg Paypal
    pages) that I call up which have a Print button on them.
    Mike Simpson, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Mike Simpson

    Mike Simpson Guest

    In article <>, Mike_Simpson100
    @hotmail.com says...
    > For some reason Outlook Express 6 and Internet Explorer 6 have suddenly
    > stopped allowing me to print anything from them.
    >
    > If I press the Print button on an open email, it depresses but the Print
    > dialogue box doesn't come up. In IE6, right clicking and selecting Print
    > to print a web page doesn't work, and neither ill pages (eg Paypal
    > pages) that I call up which have a Print button on them.

    If it helps, I tried dragging an email to the desktop and printing from
    there. It wouldn't work until I changed the file extension from .eml to
    ..txt, then it worked perfectly.
    Mike Simpson, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Mike Simpson

    °Mike° Guest

    OLEXP Unable to Print a New Message Before You Send It

    Troubleshooting Printing Problems in Windows

    On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:48:07 -0000, in
    <>
    Mike Simpson scrawled:

    --