    are non secured. My says I'm not connected but I am. My firewall is
    on too, but says i am not secured on the wireless list.

    , Dec 6, 2004

  2. Greetings,

    Tony Northup has written an article that explains the Wireless Connection
    dialog box.

    Wireless Networking Improvements in Windows XP Service Pack 2
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/netwimprovements.mspx

    I hope this helps.

    _________________
    Eric Cross
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Networking)
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

    Eric Cross [MVP], Dec 6, 2004

  3. All explained here:

    http://tinyurl.com/52964

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Dec 6, 2004
  4. Guest

    There is a lot of info here. I am reading, thanks. I downloaded SP2
    this morning , it's a matter of fact!

    , Dec 6, 2004