"other PCI bridge devices "

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by v2brothers, Jul 30, 2007.

  1. v2brothers

    v2brothers Guest

    CONTACT DETAILS

    VIPIN & VINOD

    EMAIL ID-

    PROBLEM:

    When I enable onboard LAN port on my PC's CMOS setup, device manager
    in the windows XP "other PCI bridge devices " with yellow question
    mark. what is it's reason& How can it solve?

    PC CONFIGURATION:

    AMD A64X2-3800+(2.0GHZ)/80GB HDD/256 MB MEM/WINDOWS XP SP2
    v2brothers, Jul 30, 2007

  2. v2brothers

    meerkat Guest

    "v2brothers" <> wrote in message
    > CONTACT DETAILS
    > PROBLEM:
    >
    > When I enable onboard LAN port on my PC's CMOS setup, device manager
    > in the windows XP "other PCI bridge devices " with yellow question
    > mark. what is it's reason& How can it solve?

    Why have you Enabled on board LAN ?.
    meerkat, Jul 30, 2007

  3. v2brothers wrote:

    > When I enable onboard LAN port on my PC's CMOS setup, device manager
    > in the windows XP "other PCI bridge devices " with yellow question
    > mark. what is it's reason& How can it solve?

    Have the drivers for the motherboard been installed?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 30, 2007