OT

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Consultant, Aug 4, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    SOCIAL SECURITY:

    Franklin Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced the
    Social Security (FICA) Program. He promised:

    1.) That participation in the Program would be
    completely voluntary,

    2.) That the participants would only have to pay
    1% of the first $1,400 of their annual incomes into
    the Program,

    3.) That the money the participants elected to
    put into the Program would be deductible from their
    income for tax purposes each year,

    4.) That the money the participants put into the
    independent "Trust Fund" rather than into the
    General operating fund, and therefore, would only be
    used to fund the Social Security Retirement Program,
    and no other Government program, and,

    5.) That the annuity payments to the retirees
    would never be taxed as income.

    Since many of us have paid into FICA for years and
    are now receiving a Social Security check every
    month -- and then finding that we are getting taxed
    on 85% of the money we paid to the Federal
    government to "put away," you may be interested in
    the following:

    Q: Which Political Party took Social Security from
    the independent "Trust" fund and put it into the
    General fund so that Congress could spend it?

    A: It was Lyndon Johnson and the
    Democratically-controlled House and Senate.

    Q: Which Political Party eliminated the income tax
    deduction for Social Security (FICA) withholding?

    A: The Democratic Party.

    Q: Which Political Party started taxing Social
    Security annuities?

    A: The Democratic Party, with Al Gore casting the
    "tie-breaking" deciding vote as President of the
    Senate, while he was Vice President of the U.S.

    Q: Which Political Party decided to start giving
    annuity payments to immigrants?

    A: That's right! Jimmy Carter and the Democratic
    Party. Immigrants moved into this country, and at
    age 65, began to receive SSI Social Security
    payments! The Democratic Party gave these payments
    to them, even though they never paid a dime into it!

    Then, after doing all this lying and thieving and
    violation of the original contract (FICA), the
    Democrats turn around and tell you that the
    Republicans want to take your Social Security away!
    Consultant, Aug 4, 2004

  2. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    it is real
    kpg, Aug 4, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Guest Guest

    could the poster calling them self "Consultant" plz refine
    from multiposting

    Guest, Aug 5, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    sorry about that, i posted into the wrong group. you commie

    Consultant, Aug 5, 2004
  5. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    wrote:

    > could the poster calling them self "Consultant" plz refine
    > from multiposting

    Yes, but I think that all his posts could use some refinement.
    JaR, Aug 5, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    elaborate

    Consultant, Aug 5, 2004
  7. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    Consultant wrote:

    > elaborate
    >

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>could the poster calling them self "Consultant" plz refine
    >>>from multiposting
    >>>

    >>Yes, but I think that all his posts could use some refinement.

    Exactly ;-)
    JaR, Aug 5, 2004