    who's out there this year and will be following the season.

    As Always good old slow news group NZ.REC can be our main discussion area, with
    of course relevant posts to other groups as required -8
    Collector»NZ, Mar 10, 2007

  2. Re: (OT) opps forgot F1 Again

    Collector»NZ, Mar 10, 2007

  3. "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > Well F1 is upon us again, with all the normal sponsors (Many computer
    > firms of one sort or another) [for the pedants in NZ COMP].

    F1?

    Craig Whitmore, Mar 10, 2007
  4. Craig Whitmore wrote:
    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    >> Well F1 is upon us again, with all the normal sponsors (Many computer
    >> firms of one sort or another) [for the pedants in NZ COMP].

    > F1?
    >
    >> who's out there this year and will be following the season.
    >>
    >> As Always good old slow news group NZ.REC can be our main discussion area,
    >> with of course relevant posts to other groups as required -8

    Give the man a chocolate fish, as stated in my followup opps statement
    Collector»NZ, Mar 10, 2007
  5. Collector»NZ

    Peter Guest

    Peter, Mar 10, 2007
  6. Collector»NZ

    Jerry Guest

    Craig Whitmore wrote:
    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    >> Well F1 is upon us again, with all the normal sponsors (Many computer
    >> firms of one sort or another) [for the pedants in NZ COMP].

    > F1?
    >
    >> who's out there this year and will be following the season.
    >>
    >> As Always good old slow news group NZ.REC can be our main discussion area,
    >> with of course relevant posts to other groups as required -8

    Maybe he means one of these
    http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/canonf1/index.htm
    I actually have one
    Jerry, Mar 10, 2007
  7. Collector»NZ

    David Empson Guest

    Craig Whitmore <> wrote:

    > "Collector»NZ" <> wrote in message
    > > Well F1 is upon us again, with all the normal sponsors (Many computer
    > > firms of one sort or another) [for the pedants in NZ COMP].

    > F1?

    Sounds like CollectorNZ is looking for some help. Not quite sure what
    about.
    --
    David Empson
    David Empson, Mar 10, 2007
  8. Collector»NZ

    ~misfit~ Guest

    <cut the xpost to the looney bin>

    Collector»NZ wrote:
    > Well F1 is upon us again, with all the normal sponsors (Many computer
    > firms of one sort or another) [for the pedants in NZ COMP].
    >
    > who's out there this year and will be following the season.
    >
    > As Always good old slow news group NZ.REC can be our main discussion
    > area, with of course relevant posts to other groups as required -8

    I'll be watching what I can, however I can, yet again. I must catch up on a
    website to see who's driving what. I saw on TV the other day That Juan Pablo
    Montoya is driving Nascars now. If you remember, from a couple of my
    comments last year, I think that he's well suited to *that* sport, certainly
    not F1. (First Nascar race he tagged his team-mate and spun him around to
    take the lead and win).

    When's the first race? Shouldn't be far away now huh?
    --
    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, Mar 10, 2007
  9. ~misfit~ wrote:
    > <cut the xpost to the looney bin>
    >
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >> Well F1 is upon us again, with all the normal sponsors (Many computer
    >> firms of one sort or another) [for the pedants in NZ COMP].
    >>
    >> who's out there this year and will be following the season.
    >>
    >> As Always good old slow news group NZ.REC can be our main discussion
    >> area, with of course relevant posts to other groups as required -8

    > I'll be watching what I can, however I can, yet again. I must catch up on a
    > website to see who's driving what. I saw on TV the other day That Juan Pablo
    > Montoya is driving Nascars now. If you remember, from a couple of my
    > comments last year, I think that he's well suited to *that* sport, certainly
    > not F1. (First Nascar race he tagged his team-mate and spun him around to
    > take the lead and win).
    >
    > When's the first race? Shouldn't be far away now huh?

    7 days Australia
    Collector»NZ, Mar 10, 2007
  10. Collector»NZ

    Jonno Guest

    http://www.formula1.com/
    Jonno, Mar 10, 2007
  11. Collector»NZ

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Jonno wrote:
    > "~misfit~" <> wrote in message
    > > <cut the xpost to the looney bin>
    > >
    > > Collector»NZ wrote:
    > > > Well F1 is upon us again, with all the normal sponsors (Many
    > > > computer firms of one sort or another) [for the pedants in NZ
    > > > COMP]. who's out there this year and will be following the season.
    > > >
    > > > As Always good old slow news group NZ.REC can be our main
    > > > discussion area, with of course relevant posts to other groups as
    > > > required -8

    > > I'll be watching what I can, however I can, yet again. I must catch
    > > up on a website to see who's driving what. I saw on TV the other
    > > day That Juan Pablo Montoya is driving Nascars now. If you
    > > remember, from a couple of my comments last year, I think that he's
    > > well suited to *that* sport, certainly not F1. (First Nascar race
    > > he tagged his team-mate and spun him around to take the lead and
    > > win). When's the first race? Shouldn't be far away now huh?
    > > --
    > > Shaun.
    > >

    > http://www.formula1.com/

    Heh! Yeah, I checked that after I closed my newsreader.

    Cheers,
    --
    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, Mar 11, 2007