    --
    JK
    Wedensday - It isn't just for breakfast anymore.

    JK, Mar 16, 2006

  2. JK

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of JK:

    > Why bother using OT? It would be more appropriate for someone coming
    > here to ask a question about the MCSE to put OT on their post.

    The concept has been introduced here before, and was voted "Queen of the
    Desert" by a margin of 28 to 3. Andy, Ben and the penguins abstaining.

    > Am I right or Am I right?

    I dunno, but this thread is clearly off-topic for this froup.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 16, 2006

  3. JK

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 16, 2006 at 6:02pm "JK" blathered:

    > Wedensday - It isn't just for breakfast anymore.

    :p

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100

    TechGeekPro, Mar 17, 2006
  4. **JaR's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    > I dunno, but this thread is clearly off-topic for this froup.

    And a bit old don't ya think?

    Why would the guy come to a thread that is so old to ask this question?

    It's not like we haven't been using this OT for the past 2 months.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --How much wood could Chuck Norris chuck? Huh, funny guy?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 17, 2006
  5. JK

    Briscobar Guest

    JK <noneya> rambled:

    > Why bother using OT? It would be more appropriate for someone coming
    > here to ask a question about the MCSE to put OT on their post.
    >
    > Am I right or Am I right?

    No one bothers to ask legitimate MCSE questions.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Cyrnfr ivfvg jjj.zpatc.pbz

    Briscobar, Mar 17, 2006
  6. JK

    kpg Guest

    As JK once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Why bother using OT? It would be more appropriate for
    > someone coming here to ask a question about the MCSE to put OT on
    > their post.

    I once proposed using OT to mean On-Topic. Other felt it would
    be best to honor tradition and keep OT for Off-Topic. In the end
    it was decided to change OT to mean Operación Triunfo.

    kpg, Mar 17, 2006
  7. JK

    kpg Guest

    As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > No one bothers to ask legitimate MCSE questions.

    Well then, let me be the first.

    How many questions are on 70-290?

    How many time is given to take the test?

    What is the passing score?

    If I pass 70-290, am I an MCP?

    Did you know TGP misspelled Wednesday?

    kpg, Mar 17, 2006
  8. JK

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > Did you know TGP misspelled Wednesday?

    WWWWHHHHHAAAATTTTT!?!?!?!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - If you explain so that nobody misunderstands, some will.

    Neil, Mar 17, 2006
  9. JK

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:

    > In the end
    > it was decided to change OT to mean Operaci¢n Triunfo.

    I thought OT stood for "On Tonto!"

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 17, 2006
  10. JK

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Why bother using OT? It would be more appropriate for someone coming here to
    >ask a question about the MCSE to put OT on their post.
    >
    >Am I right or Am I right?

    makes sense.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 17, 2006