OT

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Aug 4, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    SOCIAL SECURITY:

    Franklin Roosevelt, a Democrat, introduced the
    Social Security (FICA) Program. He promised:

    1.) That participation in the Program would be
    completely voluntary,

    2.) That the participants would only have to pay
    1% of the first $1,400 of their annual incomes into
    the Program,

    3.) That the money the participants elected to
    put into the Program would be deductible from their
    income for tax purposes each year,

    4.) That the money the participants put into the
    independent "Trust Fund" rather than into the
    General operating fund, and therefore, would only be
    used to fund the Social Security Retirement Program,
    and no other Government program, and,

    5.) That the annuity payments to the retirees
    would never be taxed as income.

    Since many of us have paid into FICA for years and
    are now receiving a Social Security check every
    month -- and then finding that we are getting taxed
    on 85% of the money we paid to the Federal
    government to "put away," you may be interested in
    the following:

    Q: Which Political Party took Social Security from
    the independent "Trust" fund and put it into the
    General fund so that Congress could spend it?

    A: It was Lyndon Johnson and the
    Democratically-controlled House and Senate.

    Q: Which Political Party eliminated the income tax
    deduction for Social Security (FICA) withholding?

    A: The Democratic Party.

    Q: Which Political Party started taxing Social
    Security annuities?

    A: The Democratic Party, with Al Gore casting the
    "tie-breaking" deciding vote as President of the
    Senate, while he was Vice President of the U.S.

    Q: Which Political Party decided to start giving
    annuity payments to immigrants?

    A: That's right! Jimmy Carter and the Democratic
    Party. Immigrants moved into this country, and at
    age 65, began to receive SSI Social Security
    payments! The Democratic Party gave these payments
    to them, even though they never paid a dime into it!

    Then, after doing all this lying and thieving and
    violation of the original contract (FICA), the
    Democrats turn around and tell you that the
    Republicans want to take your Social Security away!

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    Why do you want to make me angry?

    Jtyc, Aug 4, 2004

  3. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > who cares about us politics p-off with that

    Than may I suggest you don't read the thread? It's clearly labled as off
    topic.

    Jtyc, Aug 4, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Guest Guest

    >Than may I suggest you don't read the thread? It's
    clearly labled as off
    >topic.

    my i ask you to lick my balls, there clearly to big to
    suck on

    Guest, Aug 4, 2004
  5. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    ball-licker

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2004
  6. >who cares about us politics p-off with that

    are you dumb paki?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Kat Guest

    > >who cares about us politics p-off with that

    > are you dumb paki?

    Aren't all dumb people paki?

    Kat, Aug 4, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Guest Guest

    I am not going to research every fact that you want to
    expand on; however; the bottom line is that both dems and
    repubs spent money from the Social Security, Medicare and
    other funds like Transportation for political advantage.
    It is the American people that will have to take
    responsibility for these fail decisions. If you do not
    vote or you vote with out knowledge of the issues; you and
    your family and this nation will suffer. That is the case
    now. Maybe it will take 10 years of economic stagnation
    for the people of this nation to wake up; In this is for
    sure the US economy does not rule the world. How long
    will it take us to under stand this? Gas at $4.50 a
    gallon. Get a grip the future will not stand for American
    arrogance. The time of self-indulgence is over. Wake up
    America, the world will move on.

    By the way with many companies pushing the SS
    responsibilites to the workers, it will be a revolution
    when workers saty no.

    Guest, Aug 4, 2004
  9. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > By the way with many companies pushing the SS
    > responsibilites to the workers, it will be a revolution
    > when workers saty no.

    I've been doing it for myself for years.

    If you plan on having someone else provide for you in retirement, you plan
    to go hungry.

    Jtyc, Aug 4, 2004
  10. >> are you dumb paki?

    >Aren't all dumb people paki?

    no, there are [too] many dumb Americans as well.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2004
  11. >If you plan on having someone else provide for you in retirement, you plan
    >to go hungry.

    absolutely.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    you are crazy, you hear me. the government will take care of me in my golden
    years. i will have plenty of spending cash, great medical coverage and no
    worries while i travel the globe, thanks to social security!

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Guest Guest

    i tell gashi my god and heavens suck you up now you ball
    licker

    Guest, Aug 4, 2004
  14. >i tell gashi my god and heavens suck you up now you ball
    >licker

    happy monsoon season to you too!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2004
  15. >you are crazy, you hear me. the government will take care of me in my golden
    >years. i will have plenty of spending cash, great medical coverage and no
    >worries while i travel the globe, thanks to social security!

    you think like mexican!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2004
  16. Consultant

    nerd32768 Guest

    > How long
    > will it take us to under stand this? Gas at $4.50 a
    > gallon.

    the highest i have seen in a while is $2.299/gallon. If current prices are
    too high for you, look at the prices for gas in Europe. The price that
    Americans pay for a gallon is the amount Europeans pay for a
    liter(approximately 1/4th of a gallon)

    nerd32768, Aug 4, 2004
  17. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    #
    > > How long
    > > will it take us to under stand this? Gas at $4.50 a
    > > gallon.

    > the highest i have seen in a while is $2.299/gallon. If current prices are
    > too high for you, look at the prices for gas in Europe. The price that
    > Americans pay for a gallon is the amount Europeans pay for a
    > liter(approximately 1/4th of a gallon)

    Just because those fools in Europe pay too much for petrol
    does not mean it's OK for me to pay to much for gas in the good
    ole USA. It's all taxes anyway.

    kpg, Aug 4, 2004
  18. Consultant

    nerd32768 Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> wrote in message
    > > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\139511.htm (8/4/2004 4:16:52

    PM)
    > #
    > > > How long
    > > > will it take us to under stand this? Gas at $4.50 a
    > > > gallon.

    > > the highest i have seen in a while is $2.299/gallon. If current prices

    are
    > > too high for you, look at the prices for gas in Europe. The price that
    > > Americans pay for a gallon is the amount Europeans pay for a
    > > liter(approximately 1/4th of a gallon)
    > >

    > Just because those fools in Europe pay too much for petrol
    > does not mean it's OK for me to pay to much for gas in the good
    > ole USA. It's all taxes anyway.

    the prices right now for premium are around 2.199/gallon. it is not that
    bad. if i drive south a little bit, i can get gas for 1.799(premium)

    nerd32768, Aug 4, 2004
  19. Consultant

    catwalker63 Guest

    "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> prattled ceaslessly in

    > the prices right now for premium are around 2.199/gallon. it is not
    > that bad. if i drive south a little bit, i can get gas for
    > 1.799(premium)

    You're not old enough to drive!!!!!

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Aug 4, 2004
  20. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    nerd32768 wrote:

    > the prices right now for premium are around 2.199/gallon. it is not that
    > bad. if i drive south a little bit, i can get gas for 1.799(premium)

    What are you talking about? Unless you've misled some people in here,
    you are not old enough to ride your bicycle that far by yourself, let
    alone drive.

    JaR, Aug 5, 2004