ot

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by billy no freinds, Jul 8, 2004.

  1. what is the diference between a switch and a hub

    thanks

    billy no freinds, Jul 8, 2004

  2. billy no freinds

    nerd32768 Guest

    A hub takes a signal from one port, and sends it to all of the other ports.
    A Switch takes the signal from one port, and only sends it to the
    destination's port

    nerd32768, Jul 8, 2004

  3. no i ment in skateboarding (dident you see th ot) what are
    the dierence between a switch and a hub in skating

    billy now has 1 freing, Jul 8, 2004
  4. billy no freinds

    kpg Guest

    "billy no freinds" <> wrote in message
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\135104.htm (7/8/2004 9:48:46 AM) #
    > what is the diference between a switch and a hub
    >
    > thanks

    About $150.00

    HTH

    kpg, Jul 8, 2004
  5. billy no freinds

    nerd32768 Guest

    > > what is the diference between a switch and a hub
    > About $150.00

    for a managed one

    nerd32768, Jul 8, 2004
  6. billy no freinds

    kpg Guest

    "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\135124.htm (7/8/2004 11:24:49

    AM) #
    > > > what is the diference between a switch and a hub

    > > About $150.00

    > for a managed one

    Some advice.

    Stay away from billy.

    I thing he sees dead people.

    kpg, Jul 8, 2004
  7. >Some advice.

    >Stay away from billy.
    >
    >I thing he sees dead people.

    ..... sitting next to him, studying for 70-290

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 8, 2004
  8. billy no freinds

    billy 1 tend Guest

    they rub my back, when i get an answer wrong

    billy 1 tend, Jul 9, 2004