OT

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jul 2, 2004.

  1. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Larry Samuels" <> wrote in news:OLZUe8hYEHA.3564
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Go ahead--you will enjoy this one <G>
    > WARNING!!! The song will stick in your head for days!

    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    (almost as bad as niko nurse or schfifty-five)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Brat® Guest

    thats an old one

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Very old, but still fun.
    PS--don't click on the kitty on that page--just plain disturbing <G>

    Larry

    Larry Samuels, Jul 5, 2004
  4. Consultant

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 5, 2004 "Larry Samuels" blathered:

    > Very old, but still fun.
    > PS--don't click on the kitty on that page--just plain disturbing <G>

    What kitty?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 6, 2004
  5. http://www.threebrain.com/kitty.shtml

    Larry Samuels, Jul 6, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    miko miko nurse, you tool.

    that's funny, part of that is in a voice pack for tribes 2, i wondered where
    it came from

    Consultant, Jul 6, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    you will be getting my therapy bill

    Consultant, Jul 6, 2004
  8. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > so.. i'm sorry.. can i have delaware now?

    Sure.

    I doubt that anyone would miss it.

    Jtyc, Jul 6, 2004
  9. Consultant

    nerd32768 Guest

    > > so.. i'm sorry.. can i have delaware now?

    > Sure.
    >
    > I doubt that anyone would miss it.

    You would have to deal with all of the idiots who spend all of their time
    sueing people for no good reason

    ex:
    1. Having health problems after eating at McDonalds every day for 3 years
    2. An HP warranty did not cover the repairs when a lady threw her laptop
    against a wall
    3. Google is taking away everybody's privacy(Oh, NO! THE WORLD IS [not]
    GOING TO END

    nerd32768, Jul 6, 2004
  10. Jtyc wrote:
    >> so.. i'm sorry.. can i have delaware now?

    > Sure.
    >
    > I doubt that anyone would miss it.

    Delaware Indian tribe on line one.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 6, 2004
  11. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:eS6B4D2YEHA.2388
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > miko miko nurse, you tool.

    'scuse me...forgot the fate of the free world hung in the balance...

    (And I'm still recovering from weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  12. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    it wasn't so much the state as all the businesses in there...
    arise again east india company...

    billyw, Jul 6, 2004
  13. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    > You would have to deal with all of the idiots who spend all of their time
    > sueing people for no good reason

    aren't they commonly known as americans?
    or liverpudlians

    billyw, Jul 6, 2004
  14. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > it wasn't so much the state as all the businesses in there...
    > arise again east india company...

    We were working on that but you Eurotrash sued them for $600 million.

    The East Microsoft Company.

    Jtyc, Jul 6, 2004
  15. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in

    >> it wasn't so much the state as all the businesses in there...
    >> arise again east india company...

    > We were working on that but you Eurotrash sued them for $600 million.
    >

    > The East Microsoft Company.

    AND......you paid...

    guilty as...well just plain guilty.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  16. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    only cause bush came to power.. else the sherman act would have done for
    them in the US as well..

    anyway the east india company had it's on army.. so no french or belgian
    would dare ask for money

    billyw, Jul 6, 2004
  17. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > anyway the east india company had it's on army.. so no french or belgian
    > would dare ask for money

    We are the army for Microsoft.

    obviously you didn't read your agreement when you got your MCSE...

    Jtyc, Jul 6, 2004
  18. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    what am i meant to do.. jag them in the eye with my pin and slash them with
    my card....

    billyw, Jul 6, 2004
  19. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > what am i meant to do.. jag them in the eye with my pin and slash them
    with
    > my card....

    Your pin is a communicator and your card will allow you access to the armory
    in your designated area.

    Jtyc, Jul 6, 2004