    warmest 4th of July salutations to all you non-communists out there who join
    me in celebrating our Nations freedom. Remember safety first.

    Consultant
    Consultant, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Well, Consultant will be heading out soon and would like to extend his
    > warmest 4th of July salutations to all you non-communists out there who

    join
    > me in celebrating our Nations freedom. Remember safety first.

    The 4th is my grandmother's birthday. So after a little celebration with
    her, I'm going to be piss drunk. But fear not, I will not be a driving
    master. I will be a sober-up-then-drive master. Or, alternatively, a
    dude-I'm-crashing-on-your-couch master. Either way, if I was sober, I'd wish
    you all a happy holiday as well. Except the Reds.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    Consultant wrote:

    > Well, Consultant will be heading out soon and would like to extend his
    > warmest 4th of July salutations to all you non-communists out there who join
    > me in celebrating our Nations freedom. Remember safety first.
    >

    > Consultant

    Happy 4th C!

    JaR
    JaR, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > Well, Consultant will be heading out soon and would like to extend his
    > warmest 4th of July salutations to all you non-communists out there who

    join
    > me in celebrating our Nations freedom. Remember safety first.

    Down the Brits!!
    Jtyc, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    you bastard.. you know you dont mean that..
    you know you want to be part of the empire.. turn to the dark side.. (rather
    than the dork side)

    billyw, Jul 2, 2004
  6. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > you bastard.. you know you dont mean that..
    > you know you want to be part of the empire.. turn to the dark side..

    (rather

    Not until you apologize for taxing our tea.
    Jtyc, Jul 2, 2004
  7. Consultant

    Andy Foster Guest

    > > you bastard.. you know you dont mean that..
    > > you know you want to be part of the empire.. turn to the dark side..

    > (rather
    >
    > Not until you apologize for taxing our tea.

    You had to pay taxes, but couldn't vote. Half of Florida still can't.
    Andy Foster, Jul 2, 2004
  8. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 14:54:43 -0700, Jtyc extemporised:

    >> you bastard.. you know you dont mean that.. you know you want to be part
    >> of the empire.. turn to the dark side..

    > (rather
    >
    > Not until you apologize for taxing our tea.

    And for unleashing the abomination we refer to as the English language
    upon an unsuspecting world.

    JaR
    Abominable Thug
    JaR, Jul 2, 2004
  9. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    erm.. it's you lot with your old fashioned elizabethan ways that made it an
    abomination.
    anyway i'm going to copyright english and you lot will owe me.. BIG TIME

    billyw, Jul 3, 2004
  10. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    look those boxes walked on their own to tht hotel room.
    and this chad stuff is only a little accident.. it effects very few... bush
    voters

    billyw, Jul 3, 2004
  11. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    i hate tea...
    so.. i'm sorry.. can i have delaware now?

    billyw, Jul 3, 2004
  12. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#S9pkVHYEHA.3596
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Except the Reds.

    what's wrong with Cincinati's baseball team...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 3, 2004
  13. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > Well, Consultant will be heading out soon and would like to extend his
    > warmest 4th of July salutations to all you non-communists out there
    > who join me in celebrating our Nations freedom. Remember safety first.
    >

    > Consultant

    Happy 4th to all you southerners

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 3, 2004
  14. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uwxAZSHYEHA.716
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Remember safety first.

    please. no more firecrackers up the squirrels ass.

    thanks,
    rowdy
    Rowdy Yates, Jul 4, 2004
  15. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    http://www.threebrain.com/weeeeee.shtml

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Jul 4, 2004
  16. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    "Larry Samuels" <> wrote in news:#l7M0lYYEHA.3156
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    > http://www.threebrain.com/weeeeee.shtml

    WHAT THE???? you are a stranger man than you will admit Larry...

    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 4, 2004
  17. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > please. no more firecrackers up the squirrels ass.

    cherry bombs are more effective...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 4, 2004
  18. Consultant

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > "Larry Samuels" <> wrote in news:#l7M0lYYEHA.3156
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    >> http://www.threebrain.com/weeeeee.shtml

    > WHAT THE???? you are a stranger man than you will admit Larry...
    >
    > ;)

    i will not click. i don't care what you say.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jul 5, 2004
  19. Go ahead--you will enjoy this one <G>
    WARNING!!! The song will stick in your head for days!

    Larry Samuels, Jul 5, 2004
  20. Consultant

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    >> "Larry Samuels" <> wrote in news:#l7M0lYYEHA.3156
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    >>> http://www.threebrain.com/weeeeee.shtml

    >> WHAT THE???? you are a stranger man than you will admit Larry...
    >>
    >> ;)
    >>

    > i will not click. i don't care what you say.
    >
    > Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    you should it's tooooooooo funny!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30