  1. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    How about that Minnesota Congress?
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
    > How about that Minnesota Congress?

    I'm sorry. This is off topic for this forum.
    CBIC, Nov 8, 2006

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > How about that Minnesota Congress?

    ahhh...it has started. Good. My plans are working...

    OB
    kpg, Nov 8, 2006
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
    >> How about that Minnesota Congress?

    Oops...sorry 'bout that...I meant to say, how 'bout them Minnesota Vikings.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    > Oops...sorry 'bout that...I meant to say, how 'bout them Minnesota
    > Vikings.

    That is off topic for any forum. No touchdowns in 9 quarters. G0DDAMB WHY
    DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS UP. NOW I'M TOO ANGRY TO WORK.
    FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    CBIC, Nov 8, 2006
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    Jtyc Guest

    > Oops...sorry 'bout that...I meant to say, how 'bout them Minnesota
    > Vikings.

    You're depressing me.
    Jtyc, Nov 8, 2006
  7. BD[MCNGP]

    Jtyc Guest

    Yes, what he said. *points to CBIC*
    Jtyc, Nov 8, 2006
  8. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
    >
    >> Oops...sorry 'bout that...I meant to say, how 'bout them Minnesota
    >> Vikings.

    > That is off topic for any forum. No touchdowns in 9 quarters. G0DDAMB WHY
    > DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS UP. NOW I'M TOO ANGRY TO WORK.
    > FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    Look at it this way....they can't get much worse. It's all uphill from here.
    <insert more of your favorite clichés here>
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  9. BD[MCNGP]

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Oops...sorry 'bout that...I meant to say, how 'bout them Minnesota
    >>> Vikings.

    >> That is off topic for any forum. No touchdowns in 9 quarters. G0DDAMB WHY
    >> DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS UP. NOW I'M TOO ANGRY TO WORK.
    >> FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    > Look at it this way....they can't get much worse. It's all uphill from
    > here. <insert more of your favorite clichés here>

    FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111
    CBIC, Nov 8, 2006
  10. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Oops...sorry 'bout that...I meant to say, how 'bout them Minnesota
    >>> Vikings.

    >> That is off topic for any forum. No touchdowns in 9 quarters. G0DDAMB
    >> WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS UP. NOW I'M TOO ANGRY TO WORK.
    >> FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    > Look at it this way....they can't get much worse. It's all uphill from
    > here.

    <insert more of your favorite clichés here>

    It's a long row to hoe.
    kpg, Nov 8, 2006
  11. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message

    >>> That is off topic for any forum. No touchdowns in 9 quarters. G0DDAMB
    >>> WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THIS UP. NOW I'M TOO ANGRY TO WORK.
    >>> FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    >> Look at it this way....they can't get much worse. It's all uphill from
    >> here. <insert more of your favorite clichés here>

    > FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    Sounds like it's about time to just switch teams.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  12. BD[MCNGP]

    >> FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    > Sounds like it's about time to just switch teams.

    Are you nuts? I love the Vikes.
    CBIC, Nov 8, 2006
  13. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
    >>> FSCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

    >> Sounds like it's about time to just switch teams.

    > Are you nuts?

    That's a personal question. I don't know if I feel comfortable talking about
    this in public.

    > I love the Vikes.

    Your enthusiasm shows.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  14. BD[MCNGP]

    >> I love the Vikes.

    > Your enthusiasm shows.

    You and I call it enthusiasm. The missus calls it dark obsession with
    failure. But c'mon no touchdowns in 9 quarters. That's friggin ridiculous.
    FSCK!!!!!11111
    CBIC, Nov 8, 2006
  15. BD[MCNGP]

    Jtyc Guest

    > You and I call it enthusiasm. The missus calls it dark obsession with
    > failure. But c'mon no touchdowns in 9 quarters. That's friggin ridiculous.
    > FSCK!!!!!11111

    Is it too early to start chanting "Travaris, Travaris, Travaris"?
    Jtyc, Nov 8, 2006
  16. BD[MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> You and I call it enthusiasm. The missus calls it dark obsession with
    >> failure. But c'mon no touchdowns in 9 quarters. That's friggin
    >> ridiculous. FSCK!!!!!11111

    > Is it too early to start chanting "Travaris, Travaris, Travaris"?

    I say we send them a picture of the B-word and tell them if they don't shape
    up they all get the treatment.
    CBIC, Nov 8, 2006
  17. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> You and I call it enthusiasm. The missus calls it dark obsession with
    >>> failure. But c'mon no touchdowns in 9 quarters. That's friggin
    >>> ridiculous. FSCK!!!!!11111

    >> Is it too early to start chanting "Travaris, Travaris, Travaris"?
    >>

    > I say we send them a picture of the B-word and tell them if they don't
    > shape up they all get the treatment.

    That ought to scare the begeebers out of them alright.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  18. BD[MCNGP]

    Briscobar Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
    >>> I love the Vikes.

    >> Your enthusiasm shows.

    > You and I call it enthusiasm. The missus calls it dark obsession with
    > failure. But c'mon no touchdowns in 9 quarters. That's friggin ridiculous.
    > FSCK!!!!!11111

    Maybe they should stop having whore cruises and focus on football.
    Briscobar, Nov 8, 2006
  19. BD[MCNGP]

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in news:#u1Zkp3AHHA.3560
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    >> I say we send them a picture of the B-word and tell them if they don't
    >> shape up they all get the treatment.

    > That ought to scare the begeebers out of them alright.

    Fsck the vikes, I'm scared!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Apathy Error: Don't Bother Striking Any Key.
    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  20. BD[MCNGP]

    Jtyc Guest

    > Fsck the vikes, I'm scared!