    Sock it to me

    kpg, Oct 27, 2006

  2. kpg

    Guest Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns9869A98B0C9FCipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1...

    > M-C-N-G-P find out what it means to me
    > M-C-N-G-P take out the GCP ohhhh
    > Sock it to me

    I want my....

    I want my M.C.P.....

    Guest, Oct 27, 2006

  3. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    >> M-C-N-G-P find out what it means to me
    >> M-C-N-G-P take out the GCP ohhhh
    >> Sock it to me
    >>

    > I want my....

    > I want my M.C.P.....

    I kinda always new I would end up your ex-girlfriend.

    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2006
  4. kpg

    Guest Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> M-C-N-G-P find out what it means to me
    >>> M-C-N-G-P take out the GCP ohhhh
    >>> Sock it to me
    >>> Sock it to me
    >>> Sock it to me
    >>>

    >> I want my....
    >>
    >> I want my....
    >>
    >> I want my M.C.P.....

    > I kinda always new I would end up your ex-girlfriend.

    Well, now you can start singin' "Allllllll my EX's Live in Texas"

    Guest, Oct 27, 2006
  5. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    >> I kinda always new I would end up your ex-girlfriend.
    >>

    > Well, now you can start singin' "Allllllll my EX's Live in Texas"

    I'm just a girl.
    I'm just a girl in the world.
    That's all that you'll let me be.

    This "Post the lyrics of what I'm currently listening to" schtick isn't
    working out to well for me right now.

    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2006
  6. "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> I kinda always new I would end up your ex-girlfriend.
    >>>

    >> Well, now you can start singin' "Allllllll my EX's Live in Texas"

    > I'm just a girl.
    > I'm just a girl in the world.
    > That's all that you'll let me be.
    >

    > This "Post the lyrics of what I'm currently listening to" schtick isn't
    > working out to well for me right now.

    I didn't know that pr0n music had lyrics.

    CertGuard Pres, Oct 28, 2006
  7. kpg

    LRM Guest

    "CertGuard Pres" <> wrote in message
    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> Well, now you can start singin' "Allllllll my EX's Live in Texas"

    >> I'm just a girl.
    >> I'm just a girl in the world.
    >> That's all that you'll let me be.
    >>

    >> This "Post the lyrics of what I'm currently listening to" schtick isn't
    >> working out to well for me right now.
    >>

    > I didn't know that pr0n music had lyrics.

    Pr0n has music? I always had the sound turned off so it didn't wake the kids
    up.

    LRM, Oct 29, 2006
  8. kpg

    JaR Guest

    On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 19:19:29 -0500, LRM cast into the ether:

    >> I didn't know that pr0n music had lyrics.
    >>

    > Pr0n has music? I always had the sound turned off so it didn't wake the kids
    > up.

    Sure it has music, they always play those funky wa wa guitar riffs when
    stuff happens.

    No lyrics to speak of, 'cept in maybe "Behind the green door" IIRC. But
    they were pretty forgettable.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 29, 2006
  9. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in

    > Pr0n has music? I always had the sound turned off so it didn't wake
    > the kids up.

    I like you more all the time. now, just ditch the kids and we can watch
    p0rn together...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - *** NOTICE: TAGLINE BAN IN EFFECT IN THIS CONFERENCE! ***

    Neil, Oct 29, 2006
  10. kpg

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    >
    >> Pr0n has music? I always had the sound turned off so it didn't wake
    >> the kids up.

    > I like you more all the time. now, just ditch the kids and we can watch
    > p0rn together...

    yes let's

    LRM, Oct 29, 2006
  11. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ua9Fnf6#GHA.4268
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    >> I like you more all the time. now, just ditch the kids and we can watch
    >> p0rn together...
    >>

    > yes let's

    WAIT! Are you bringing your husband? DEALS OFF!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Stay: Cat for "Do whatever you want."

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  12. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    it goes like this:
    bow-chick-a-bow-wow

    i have a bunch of pron mp3's, lol

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2006
  13. kpg

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ua9Fnf6#GHA.4268
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >
    >>> I like you more all the time. now, just ditch the kids and we can watch
    >>> p0rn together...
    >>>

    >> yes let's

    > WAIT! Are you bringing your husband? DEALS OFF!

    I thought you liked surprises.

    LRM, Oct 30, 2006
  14. kpg

    LRM Guest

    Wait, were you just singing to me?

    LRM, Oct 30, 2006
  15. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:OVgQAdD$GHA.4708
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > I thought you liked surprises.

    fool me once, shame on me...

    I like your husband, just not that way...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Cannot open CATFOOD.CAN. Eat MS Mouse instead (Y/n)?

    Neil, Oct 30, 2006
  16. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    yes ;-)
    goo rhythm

    Consultant, Oct 30, 2006
  17. kpg

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:OVgQAdD$GHA.4708
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I thought you liked surprises.

    > fool me once, shame on me...
    >
    > I like your husband, just not that way...

    I'll make a note of that.

    LRM, Oct 30, 2006
  18. kpg

    Guest Guest