    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain
    Brat, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Brat

    Consultant Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    did you reply to him?

    Consultant, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Brat

    Brat Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    ssssssssssssssssssshhhhh damnit... jtyc might be readin this and want
    DETAILS!!!

    lol

    Brat, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Brat

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    > did you reply to him?

    I'll bet she did...
    Jtyc, Nov 12, 2003
  5. Brat

    Brat Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    SEE!!
    lol

    Brat, Nov 12, 2003
  6. Brat

    Consultant Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    she wasn't wearing panties in the first place, sucka

    Consultant, Nov 12, 2003
  7. Brat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    > > did you reply to him?
    >
    > I'll bet she did...

    That's for her to know and you (read: us) to find out...

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 12, 2003
  8. Brat

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    > SEE!!
    > lol

    Is that so wrong?

    Honestly.
    Jtyc, Nov 12, 2003
  9. Brat

    Brat Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    But that would be devulging details!!

    Brat, Nov 12, 2003
  10. Brat

    Consultant Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    i thought you were making dinner?

    Consultant, Nov 12, 2003
  11. Brat

    Brat Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    I am... potatoes are peeled and boiling... hamburger meat is frying in
    pan... corn and soup ready to add when needed...I'm on break damnit!!
    lol
    now watch them question WHY you know I was cookin dinner!

    Brat, Nov 12, 2003
  12. Brat

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    > I am... potatoes are peeled and boiling... hamburger meat is frying in
    > pan... corn and soup ready to add when needed...I'm on break damnit!!
    > lol
    > now watch them question WHY you know I was cookin dinner!

    Meatloaf?
    Jtyc, Nov 12, 2003
  13. Brat

    Brat Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    shepard's pie

    Brat, Nov 12, 2003
  14. Brat

    Consultant Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    whats for breakfast?

    Consultant, Nov 12, 2003
  15. Brat

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    > shepard's pie

    hmm... Don't think I've ever had it. Could you send me some? Billy failed
    miserably with the haggis... need some kind of food.
    Jtyc, Nov 12, 2003
  16. Brat

    Brat Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    I don't eat breakfast

    Brat, Nov 12, 2003
  17. Brat

    Brat Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    lol think of it... hamburger meat fried then with cream of chicken soup
    added... place in casserole dish... top with corn... then top that with
    mashed/whipped potatoes

    and no I cant send it... meat would be... ummm ewwww by the time it got
    there

    Brat, Nov 12, 2003
  18. Brat

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    > lol think of it... hamburger meat fried then with cream of chicken soup
    > added... place in casserole dish... top with corn... then top that with
    > mashed/whipped potatoes

    > and no I cant send it... meat would be... ummm ewwww by the time it got
    > there

    eh.. Rumsfeld would confiscate it anyways... I know he's still got billy's
    haggis in his freezer...

    sumbich...
    Jtyc, Nov 12, 2003
  19. Brat

    Brat Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    When I was on basic, mom used to send me a "care package"... we used to have
    to open the packages in front of the training staff in the barrack's office.
    One time, mom sent me jelly beans and the plastic bag broke open... jelly
    beans all over the inside of the box... one of the instructors (a sgt I
    think) took a handfull stating he was looking for drugs... he confiscated a
    few cookies too I think lol

    Brat, Nov 12, 2003
  20. Brat

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: You'll get a kick outta this one Consultant

    > When I was on basic, mom used to send me a "care package"... we used to
    have
    > to open the packages in front of the training staff in the barrack's

    office.
    > One time, mom sent me jelly beans and the plastic bag broke open... jelly
    > beans all over the inside of the box... one of the instructors (a sgt I
    > think) took a handfull stating he was looking for drugs... he confiscated

    > few cookies too I think lol

    The military is full of communists. This is one instance however, where it
    is acceptable.
    Jtyc, Nov 12, 2003