OT: You kicked my dog!!!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing], Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Consultant,

    Please make sure that your postings in newsgroups and
    chats are relevant to the subject at hand. It is normal
    for some topics to drift from the stated subject. However,
    to ensure maximum benefit for everyone, we encourage you
    to keep your postings as close to the subject as possible.

    Brian Boon

    Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing], Aug 22, 2003

  2. Re: You kicked my dog!!!

    "Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]" <> wrote in message
    > Consultant,
    >
    > Please make sure that your postings in newsgroups and
    > chats are relevant to the subject at hand. It is normal
    > for some topics to drift from the stated subject. However,
    > to ensure maximum benefit for everyone, we encourage you
    > to keep your postings as close to the subject as possible.

    Brian,

    That post was not done by Consultant, but for some reason you felt
    compelled to not only respond, but to crosspost your reply to six
    newsgroups?

    --
    Fris "Smear campaign" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 22, 2003

  3. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    KLXrider Guest

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 02:28:56 -0700, "Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]"
    <> wrote:

    >we encourage

    Who's we and why should WE listen to you

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Aug 22, 2003
  4. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Jtyc Guest

    > >we encourage
    >
    > Who's we and why should WE listen to you

    He is of Borg.

    Jtyc, Aug 22, 2003
  5. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog!!!

    Right? Very nice cross posting by a MS employee......very nice. Isn't that
    against the rules you keep quoting to Consultant?

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk