OT: You kicked my dog

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Apr 18, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Apr 18, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog

    In news:,
    Loopback <loopback@127.0.0.1> simply stated:
    > Dam it took me a long time to find this
    > http://tinyurl.com/o3xhm - flash clip safe

    Making your bid, I see. Nice. We may get the deck full yet.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 18, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:uC7
    $:

    > We may get the deck full yet.

    doubtfull, regardless of the number of the collective.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I should warn you, we shoot every third salesman. The second one just
    left.

    Neil, Apr 18, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog

    > doubtfull, regardless of the number of the collective.

    Agreed. We'll never be playing with a full deck.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Apr 18, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > In news:,
    > Loopback <loopback@127.0.0.1> simply stated:
    >> Dam it took me a long time to find this
    >> http://tinyurl.com/o3xhm - flash clip safe

    > Making your bid, I see. Nice. We may get the deck full yet.

    It's doubtful the MCNGP will ever be playing with a full deck. What with
    Neil hanging around and all...

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com worked as a stripper to pay for college.

    Briscobar, Apr 18, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #:

    > It's doubtful the MCNGP will ever be playing with a full deck.

    you're a little slow there buddy

    > What with
    > Neil hanging around and all...

    ah, it's all about me

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A billion dollars just isn't what it used to be.

    Neil, Apr 18, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    lowdes Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog

    If I keep posting, I only help fill the deck.

    lowdes, Apr 19, 2006
  8. Re: You kicked my dog

    > If I keep posting, I only help fill the deck.

    perdido!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 19, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    LoopBack Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog

    I'd throw in some Gmail accounts too, if I thought it'd help, but the Gmail
    thing appears to have passed.
    --
    Loopback

    "CBIC" <> wrote

    LoopBack, Apr 19, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    MitchS Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > It's doubtful the MCNGP will ever be playing with a full deck. What with
    > Neil hanging around and all...

    Well, every full deck includes 2 jokers.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 19, 2006
  11. Re: You kicked my dog

    Sorry about that, I have no valid excuses (much work right now). I'll try to
    do better. I'll look up the site later tonight.
    ....I like the ride from the airport too.
    btw: if I'm too late, I still support your cause.

    Gorm Braarvig, Apr 19, 2006
  12. Re: You kicked my dog

    YOU KNOW DÆMN RIGHT! you bæstard.

    Gorm Braarvig, Apr 19, 2006
  13. Re: You kicked my dog

    you fusking guy, you.
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Apr 19, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog

    "Gorm Braarvig" <> wrote in message
    > YOU KNOW DÆMN RIGHT! you bæstard.

    That settles it, I need a new prescription.

    Frisbee®, Apr 19, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog

    did you hear "lowdes" <> say in news:Z2j1g.878$1J4.373
    @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

    > If I keep posting, I only help fill the deck.

    you mean when someone uses Chalks phrase on you or something?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Confucius say: Deaf husband and blind wife make happy couple

    Neil, Apr 20, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in

    > Well, every full deck includes 2 jokers.

    I can only be one InterNeil

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "Mush, mush!" Tom said huskily.

    Neil, Apr 20, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > "Gorm Braarvig" <> wrote in message
    >> YOU KNOW DÆMN RIGHT! you bæstard.

    > That settles it, I need a new prescription.

    TMML!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I may not always be perfect, but I'm always me.

    Neil, Apr 20, 2006
  18. Re: You kicked my dog

    **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > did you hear "MitchS" <> say in
    >
    >> Well, every full deck includes 2 jokers.

    > I can only be one InterNeil

    So you're saying you're the instruction card?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 20, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog

    As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\195323.htm (4/20/2006
    > 2:26:38 PM) # did you hear "lowdes" <> say in
    > news:Z2j1g.878$1J4.373 @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:
    >
    >> If I keep posting, I only help fill the deck.
    >>

    > you mean when someone uses Chalks phrase on you or something?

    Yes. He's part of the ecosystem. There can't be Lions without
    Wildebeests.

    kp "it's a circle of life thing" g

    kpg, Apr 20, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: You kicked my dog

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\195332.htm (4/20/2006
    > 2:32:19 PM) # **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    >> did you hear "MitchS" <> say in
    >>
    >>> Well, every full deck includes 2 jokers.

    >> I can only be one InterNeil
    >>

    > So you're saying you're the instruction card?

    LRM is wild.

    kpg, Apr 20, 2006