[OT] You guys...

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD [MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006.

  1. BD [MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: You guys...

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:39:42 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:
    >
    >> It's gonna be hard to break him of that habit. I've found that he'll
    >> approach anyone carrying a bag of condoms now.

    > Well, he's getting better, then.
    >
    > He didn't used to care about the condoms.

    You should have heard me try to get the whole "Safe s3x" notion across his
    thick skull.

    Condoms!!!

    BAHHHh

    CONdoms!!!

    BAHHHHHHHHhhh

    CONDOMS!!!!

    BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006

  2. BD [MCNGP]

    Stan Guest

    Unlike you, "some" of the MCNGP have jobs, albeit in fast food restaurants.
    The rest get fired and end up begging for food in and around Manhattan,
    which naturally takes up all of their time so they can't come out to play
    with you dickey.

    HTH

    Stan, Oct 19, 2006

  3. BD [MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > Unlike you, "some" of the MCNGP have jobs, albeit in fast food
    > restaurants. The rest get fired and end up begging for food in and around
    > Manhattan, which naturally takes up all of their time so they can't come
    > out to play with you dickey.
    >
    > HTH

    That just goes to show how much you REALLY know about any of us (A) and how
    much you REALLY pay attention (B).

    BTW, the answers are

    A: ZERO
    B: ZERO

    and the Extra Credit question is also ZERO

    Extra Credit: What is Stan the Man to MCNGP?

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  4. BD [MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:49:02 +0100, Stan cast into the ether:

    > "Stan" <>

    *Snerk* That just shickles the tit outta me.

    I usedta know a kid we called that. He was a dork, too.

    Makes me chuckle ever time you post.

    Kinda brightens my day, ya know, between flipping burgers and stuff.

    > Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:49:02 +0100
    >
    > Unlike you, "some" of the MCNGP have jobs, albeit in fast food
    > restaurants.

    Well, until this morning I was a cab driver, but now I got a great job
    'cause I unstuck their drive-in winda. Some goofball thought it had froze
    up, but it's damnear 70 degrees outside.

    Turns out it was just a buncha cockroaches gummed up inna grease stuck in
    the track.

    > The rest get fired and end up begging for food in and around Manhattan,

    Now that's just silly. Why would I go all the way to Manhattan to beg for
    food? Seattle, maybe. It's closer, and I really like Dungie crab.

    Jeez, Stan("the Man" *snort*) Grab a loose clue and try to hold it still
    fer a sec, willya?

    > which naturally takes up all of their time so they can't

    come out to
    > play with you dickey.

    Nobody wants to play with his dickey. I for one, have my own, thank you.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  5. BD [MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Well, until this morning I was a cab driver, but now I got a great job
    > 'cause I unstuck their drive-in winda. Some goofball thought it had froze
    > up, but it's damnear 70 degrees outside.

    Dambit JaR, quit playing on that computer and get some paper in the receipt
    printer. The supper rush is starting soon. Oh and somebody plugged the
    toilet again. Grab a mop and a plunger.

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  6. BD [MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:54:22 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:
    >
    >> Extra Credit: What is Stan the Man to MCNGP?

    > A source of amusement that he calls himself *chuckle* Stan,
    > *sppppfft* the...*ggggggffff*...Man? *ROFL!!!*

    LMAO.....Does that still equal ZERO?....cause I really really want my answer
    to be correct.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  7. BD [MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  8. BD [MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Hahaha...I just love bringing the trolls out....isn't this SOOoooo much more
    fun?

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  9. BD [MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:22:26 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > LMAO.....Does that still equal ZERO?....cause I really really want my answer
    > to be correct.

    Trust me...I would have it no other way.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  10. BD [MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:22:14 -0500, CBIC cast into the ether:

    > Dambit JaR, quit playing on that computer and get some paper in the receipt
    > printer. The supper rush is starting soon. Oh and somebody plugged the
    > toilet again. Grab a mop and a plunger

    Oh, sorry. I got the rest of the evening off, cause I got to report back
    to Juvie for supper head count.

    An' it looks like I'll prolly be late getting in tomorrow, 'cause I gotta
    get my braces adjusted.

    See ya!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  11. BD [MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Trust me...I would have it no other way.

    DUDE!!!!!

    SWEET!!!!!!

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006