    Yesterday...a total of like 8 posts....TOTAL!!!! WTF is that? On a bad day
    we don't have anything less than 50. Geez....8?!

    I see Fris is back into it!! Whoo hoo!!!
    BD [MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006

  2. BD [MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
    news:D...

    > ...suck!
    >
    > Wake the fsuk up!!!!!!!
    >
    > Have we turned old?
    > Did we let OT-MAN get to us?
    > Did GetSerious strike a chord?
    > Does everyone miss Neil THAT much?
    > Have we gone into mourning over the loss of ... well, you know?
    >

    > C'mon guys, no troll has EVER done this to the MCNGP. WTF? I know I've
    > been busy as h3ll with the new work and all, but this is ridiculous.
    > Yesterday...a total of like 8 posts....TOTAL!!!! WTF is that? On a bad day
    > we don't have anything less than 50. Geez....8?!
    >

    > I see Fris is back into it!! Whoo hoo!!!

    Who is OT Man?
    Who is GetSerious?
    Who is Neil?
    The loss of what? Don't tell me the goat died? Cause I couldn't handle it if
    you told me the goat died. I was very close to that goat. I know you guys
    teased me about it but dambit, that goat meant alot to me. Oh, I remember
    those quiet evenings at the clubhouse just sittin around the fire with ol
    Agamemnon. Seriously though, the goat's OK right?
    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006

  3. BD [MCNGP]

    lowdes Guest

    Wake up CBIC your HP Blade is going down, you should also fix your sonic
    wall.

    lowdes, Oct 19, 2006
  4. BD [MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Wake up CBIC your HP Blade is going down, you should also fix your sonic
    > wall.

    Don't you mean the deep fryer?
    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  5. BD [MCNGP]

    lowdes Guest

    Nope, I mean the drive thru window is frozen shut again

    lowdes, Oct 19, 2006
  6. BD [MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Nope, I mean the drive thru window is frozen shut again

    Can't be. I just gave a guy his #3 breakfast and it worked fine. I can't
    wait to get my MCSE and quit this job and get an IT job where I make the big
    bucks.
    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  7. BD [MCNGP]

    OT-MAN Guest

    > ....................I make the big bucks.

    Yeah, big bucks
    OT-MAN, Oct 19, 2006
  8. BD [MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Woudja quit b.s.ing with your pimply-faced manager and get me my McMuffin
    > & coffee? My dispatcher says if I'm late for another fare, she's gonna
    > take away my taxi permit!

    Right away Sir. Sorry for the delay Sir. Here, have a hash brown on the
    house. Come again, Sir.
    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  9. BD [MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:50:17 -0500, CBIC cast into the ether:

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  10. BD [MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "OT-MAN" <OTM> wrote in message
    >> ....................I make the big bucks.

    > Yeah, big bucks

    I bet you do

    *snicker*
    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  11. BD [MCNGP]

    lowdes Guest

    I do have my MCSE, I just got fired for wasting all my time posting in
    newsgroups, but that's ok, I just keep my laptop at the drive thru window
    and use my Verizon card. As long as I can post in newsgroups I don't care
    what I do, heck I'll even fix cars or work for the government or maybe
    create a web site for the local animal vet. But I'm happy making 6.50
    taking orders here.

    Oh I have to get lunch going here, switchover from breakfast to burgers is a
    10:30AM expect on Sunday it's 11AM

    lowdes, Oct 19, 2006
  12. BD [MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> Nope, I mean the drive thru window is frozen shut again

    > Can't be. I just gave a guy his #3 breakfast and it worked fine. I can't
    > wait to get my MCSE and quit this job and get an IT job where I make the
    > big bucks.

    I just can't wait til I can get out and shoot the Big Bucks
    again....mmmm...venison for dinner.
    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  13. BD [MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >I do have my MCSE, I just got fired for wasting all my time posting in
    >newsgroups, but that's ok, I just keep my laptop at the drive thru window
    >and use my Verizon card. As long as I can post in newsgroups I don't care
    >what I do, heck I'll even fix cars or work for the government or maybe
    >create a web site for the local animal vet. But I'm happy making 6.50
    >taking orders here.

    You make 6.50? LUCKY
    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  14. BD [MCNGP]

    Jtyc Guest

    > You make 6.50? LUCKY

    Forgot my checkbook. Hope you don't mind I pay you in change.
    Jtyc, Oct 19, 2006
  15. BD [MCNGP]

    Briscobar Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message

    >> Don't you mean the deep fryer?

    > Nope, I mean the drive thru window is frozen shut again

    Hahaha. You're a tool, lowdes, but this was funny.
    Briscobar, Oct 19, 2006
  16. BD [MCNGP]

    lowdes Guest

    Tool, such a simple word but can mean so much.

    lowdes, Oct 19, 2006
  17. BD [MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > Who is OT Man?
    > Who is GetSerious?
    > Who is Neil?
    > The loss of what? Don't tell me the goat died? Cause I couldn't handle it
    > if you told me the goat died. I was very close to that goat. I know you
    > guys teased me about it but dambit, that goat meant alot to me. Oh, I
    > remember those quiet evenings at the clubhouse just sittin around the fire
    > with ol Agamemnon. Seriously though, the goat's OK right?

    Thought I'd keep you in suspense for a while.

    No, the goat is fine.

    HAND
    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  18. BD [MCNGP]

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: You guys...

    CBIC wrote:

    > Who is OT Man?
    > Who is GetSerious?
    > Who is Neil?
    > The loss of what? Don't tell me the goat died? Cause I couldn't handle it if
    > you told me the goat died. I was very close to that goat. I know you guys
    > teased me about it but dambit, that goat meant alot to me. Oh, I remember
    > those quiet evenings at the clubhouse just sittin around the fire with ol
    > Agamemnon. Seriously though, the goat's OK right?

    Dontcha worry, ol' Agamemnon is hale and hearty. I can see him right
    now outta my window, grazing contentedly. My neighbour's got his
    lecherous eye on Agam for a while now, but I'm told Agam not to talk to
    strangers and pervs.

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

    Join the fight against Br@indumps
    http://www.certguard.com/
    Cerebrus, Oct 19, 2006
  19. BD [MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: You guys...

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > Dontcha worry, ol' Agamemnon is hale and hearty. I can see him right
    > now outta my window, grazing contentedly. My neighbour's got his
    > lecherous eye on Agam for a while now, but I'm told Agam not to talk to
    > strangers and pervs.
    >
    > ----------
    > Cerebrus.
    > MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)
    >
    > Join the fight against Br@indumps
    > http://www.certguard.com/

    It's gonna be hard to break him of that habit. I've found that he'll
    approach anyone carrying a bag of condoms now.
    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  20. BD [MCNGP]

    JaR Guest

    Re: You guys...

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:39:42 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > It's gonna be hard to break him of that habit. I've found that he'll
    > approach anyone carrying a bag of condoms now.

    Well, he's getting better, then.

    He didn't used to care about the condoms.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Oct 19, 2006