OT? You decide.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by catwalker63, Oct 4, 2007.

  1. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    catwalker63, Oct 4, 2007

  2. catwalker63

    kpg* Guest

    kpg*, Oct 4, 2007

  3. catwalker63

    Briscobar Guest

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns99BF90427A995ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.16...
    > catwalker63 <> wrote in
    > news:Xns99BF770558C17catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:
    >
    >> http://www.blimptv.net/mostpopularV1.html

    > <sniff> That was beautiful man.

    Haha Windows CEMENT. Designed to sink employee morale!
    Briscobar, Oct 4, 2007
  4. It had some funny parts.But I wasn't laughing that much.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Oct 4, 2007
  5. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:
    #:

    > It had some funny parts.But I wasn't laughing that much.

    I don't suppose many people who are actually using it are laughing much
    either.

    catwalker63, Oct 5, 2007
  6. I've seen funnier too. I'll laugh when its funny. For example the Big A$$
    table spoof to Microsoft Surface was mosty funny, it only really had one not
    so funny bit......

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"